Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I pray that this is my last Christmas alone

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I know I’m living in fantasy land, but I pray this is my last Christmas alone. Next year I want to finally have a gf for the holidays and not be a sexless lonely loser. I already have a movie theater picked out that we will go to and watch classic Christmas movies. I will also take her to my office Christmas party.

Keep coping, it will never happen

Ok

I will make you see this thread next year

Might as well also pray for a billion dollars to jewgod

With that online history, you're gonna have to move heaven and earth to make it happen...

Rooting for you tho :feelsokman: :feelsLightsaber:

I know I’m living in fantasy land, but I pray this is my last Christmas alone. Next year I want to finally have a gf for the holidays and not be a sexless lonely loser. I already have a movie theater picked out that we will go to and watch classic Christmas movies. I will also take her to my office Christmas party.
She's probably not even gonna enjoy it as women spent every holiday since highschool with more attractive men she most likely just wants to be railed now.

Last edited:
Yep I'm thinking about the same brocel.Maybe next year it is going to be my last Christmas alone forever but for other reasons.

I'm actually trying to have holidays by myself. My parents won't be alive forever so I should try getting used to it.

Yes, we all do

It's not worth it to constantly dwell on these things, don't let it affect you like that

I'm praying you experience it, being alone is horrible.

Trucel trait: you'll always be alone

Trucel trait: you'll always be alone

I was rotting in my apartment after moving in, so I simply left my door unlocked on a certain night and-

i love it to be alone. I was used to it as a small child, so it's not difficult for me now. played soccer for hours back then, kicked the ball against a wall for fcking hours and hours, played yugioh against myself,.. i'm very psychopathic dude. there are incels who crave for girlfriend and love, and then there are people like me, complete psychopaths and misanthropes

i love it to be alone. I was used to it as a small child, so it's not difficult for me now. played soccer for hours back then, kicked the ball against a wall for fcking hours and hours, played yugioh against myself,.. i'm very psychopathic dude. there are incels who crave for girlfriend and love, and then there are people like me, complete psychopaths and misanthropes

I spent most of my time in the basement, pacing the floor.

Hope is a fakecel trait.

I’m more used to using sunlight than actual lights to move around my apartment since no one ever comes over because I don’t invite people over because I have no ideas on doing tha

I wish you luck. If you can do it - go for it. Suffering is not fun

Pray over my neck please

Next Xmas will be my 4th christmas alone in a row, at this point idc. Everyone hates me and I shouldn't even exist

You have to believe in yourself. Anything is possible.

View: https://youtu.be/F2QtEjb6t1E