Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming I played Counter-Strike Condition Zero for about 4 hours yesterday because I learned how one door worked

Have you ever made maps for a game, used the dev console, stuff like that?

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Who would have thought that just one door on one map could have such an effect!

On the classic and fun map de_prodigy there is a door that you open with a panel on the wall next to it and it's a major door that connects lots of the level and makes it way more fun!

Even the bots can't open it and I usually play against bots so you have to play the remake de_prodigy_cz so it just acts like a normal door!

I dunno why I'm sharing all this. lol

It's just weird to me how such a teeny tiny detail led to 4 hours of addiction! Maybe if I somehow fixed the other places where the bots break I could enjoy other levels more too.

I just hate PvP! So intense and competitive and often aggressive!

I've actually made maps for Half-Life before! The editor was really good! It's the same one as for original CS.

Anywho, I'll stop rambling now. XD

Last edited:
Should've taught ER how to open doors

Who would have thought that just one door on one map could have such an effect!

On the classic and fun map de_prodigy there is a door that you open with a panel on the wall next to it and it's a major door that connects lots of the level and makes it way more fun!

Even the bots can't open it and I usually play against bots so you have to play the remake de_prodigy_cz so it just acts like a normal door!

I dunno why I'm sharing all this. lol

It's just weird to me how such a teeny tiny detail led to 4 hours of addiction! Maybe if I somehow fixed the other places where the bots break I could enjoy other levels more too.

I just hate PvP! So intense and competitive and often aggressive!

I've actually made maps for Half-Life before! The editor was really good! It's the same one as for original CS.

Anywho, I'll stop rambling now. XD
I have the game but no one to play with

I tried making a hotline miami 2 custom map but gave up after placing 4 walls and 2 doors

I have the game but no one to play with

I mostly play single player tbh.

I find it gives me more options for games to play and means I can jump on and off of games more easily.

I tried making a hotline miami 2 custom map but gave up after placing 4 walls and 2 doors

I thought that game was so woke!

I've completed the original though :)