Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I play GTA Online as a griefer/tryhard. Effective coping tool. Sometimes I think about my oneitis and this image perfectly captures me in that moment.

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
main-qimg-22085dda5fa56d78a8e31b7edd4d3619-lq

I grief too to cope with my inceldom.

At least you got to impregnate her.

Although it was all for nothing because your line ended with your idiot tallcel grandson.

Omg same, I love stalking and constantly killing foids there, whenever I hear one of those whores speak in the mic I immediately start calling them slurs and sniping their character from a distance

At least you got to impregnate her.

Although it was all for nothing because your line ended with your idiot tallcel grandson.
Actually Vader is supposed to be symbolic of multiple things. The black clothing represents the dark garments worn by griefers. The dark side represents my transformation from normie to incel. The facepalm represents depression. And the helmet represents the aggressive personality I display online to mask said depression.

Omg same, I love stalking and constantly killing foids there, whenever I hear one of those whores speak in the mic I immediately start calling them slurs and sniping their character from a distance
You on PS4? Maybe we could grief a lobby or two if youre down?

Nah I’m on xbox tough luck. Would’ve been real fun griefing lobbies with a fellow incel
Who knows? Maybe RockStar will take a page out of Epic Games or PUBG Corporations playbook and make expanded and enhanced cross platform in a future update.

Who knows? Maybe RockStar will take a page out of Epic Games or PUBG Corporations playbook and make expanded and enhanced cross platform in a future update.
Bah I doubt it. Maybe for 6 they might eventually do that but I can’t see them wasting resources and time on that crap for an old game