Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I only have a couple weeks left in the semester but I have already checked out (STEMCELS GTFIH) (@mistersinister GTFIH)

subhuman

subhuman

Dazed and bedpilled
★★★★★
The end is in sight for the semester but I have given up. I'm like the old workhorse that collapses because it is just too much. Have dipped for all the lectures today and I don't know if I can muster up the will to finish this out. Last week I spent all of my free time on this site LDARmaxxing. My account age is like 10 days and 4 of them I spent on here, JFL it's over. I just don't have the drive to do this shit when I have to live without love, it's not fair. Moneymaxxing and self improving as an incel is like climbing a ladder that goes nowhere. There's no reason to do anything. Except ropemaxxing.

Last edited:
10% Fighting in ID
Then rope nigger

Try to take it one by one like me ,I already failed half of my classes and will not pass anything at all this year ,I did good previous year tho I actually studied and got very good marks cuz I was motivated for whatever reason

I mostly play games and don’t work at all lol

I also study STEM but i fucked it up. I skipped too many exams and know i am trying to study for all of them but i dont think i am gonna manage to do it. Too depressed, demotivated and low IQ.

I also study STEM but i fucked it up. I skipped too many exams and know i am trying to study for all of them but i dont think i am gonna manage to do it. Too depressed, demotivated and low IQ.
Same , just pass them one by one

Try to take it one by one like me ,I already failed half of my classes and will not pass anything at all this year ,I did good previous year tho I actually studied and got very good marks cuz I was motivated for whatever reason
I don’t understand how you can fail in college, just cheat on everything. I haven’t learned anything and barely do any work in my university and still have alright grades just from cheating and looking up stuff online

Don’t do STEM as trucel, try something in business or economics instead

I don’t understand how you can fail in college, just cheat on everything. I haven’t learned anything and barely do any work in my university and still have alright grades just from cheating and looking up stuff online
How tf will I cheat on face to face exam??? I Already cheat like hell online

How you can pass at college mostly

damn, i've been there before brocel. it's tough. at some point all the accumulated studying you need to do plus the currently assigned work is too much and you are forced to just give up

There is no reason to put in effort when nobody cares anyways . Your just the average dude rut in her eyes, insignificant

I didn't even show up to any of my exams as freshman engineering student, except French lol. On top of being alone my dog died the week before exams so I just gave up everything. If you're so depressed you can't study may as well drop out and take a break until you recover (if ever).

Don’t do STEM as trucel, try something in business or economics instead
Those are pointless majors. Do biology or related, it's interesting, has some decent career paths and it's not a sausgefest like rest of STEM.

How tf will I cheat on face to face exam??? I Already cheat like hell online
Download TI connect, connect calculator to computer and put answers in calculator. I also might sneak out my phone if cuck teacher isn’t watching or leaves for the bathroom.

Damn bro this is ur only way to ascension, you need to get As or rope

Download TI connect, connect calculator to computer and put answers in calculator. I also might sneak out my phone if cuck teacher isn’t watching or leaves for the bathroom.
How tf will you connect answers??? Which fukcing Meme major are you taking? Teachers ask over the too hard stuff In my school and some teachers are celebs in Turkey

I used to be a biology major, it almost made me rope. Studying anything in science :soy: or similar is suifuel

How tf will you connect answers??? Which fukcing Meme major are you taking? Teachers ask over the too hard stuff In my school and some teachers are celebs in Turkey
I’m taking about tests with graphing calculators. I’m an economics major, all my tests include math.

I’m taking about tests with graphing calculators. I’m an economics major, all my tests include math.
Meme major lol Anytging not stem is meme, even some easier stems are meme too

Tests with graphing calculator lmfao

We never have tests and always go with extreme decimal numbers

Meme major lol Anytging not stem is meme, even some easier stems are meme too

Tests with graphing calculator lmfao

We never have tests and always go with extreme decimal numbers
Fuck that bullshit, why go through that if you will never experience sex or love. STEM is for cucks :lul:

Fuck that bullshit, why go through that if you will never experience sex or love. STEM is for cucks :lul:
Yeah kinda

I’d have chosen economy if I wasn’t a dingo or my family was sane

Yeah kinda

I’d have chosen economy if I wasn’t a dingo or my family was sane
My parents tried to force me to stemmax for medical school but the work was insane considering I have to deal with being trucel as well :reeeeee:

The end is in sight for the semester but I have given up. I'm like the old workhorse that collapses because it is just too much. Have dipped for all the lectures today and I don't know if I can muster up the will to finish this out. Last week I spent all of my free time on this site LDARmaxxing. My account age is like 10 days and 4 of them I spent on here, JFL it's over. I just don't have the drive to do this shit when I have to live without love, it's not fair. Moneymaxxing and self improving as an incel is like climbing a ladder that goes nowhere. There's no reason to do anything. Except ropemaxxing.
I feel the same
I could maybe ascend with 3 face surgeries
but how the fuck could I ever get to the money the way I am feeling

I'm probably gonna rope this year with @bing

I feel the same
I could maybe ascend with 3 face surgeries
but how the fuck could I ever get there with the money the way I am feeling

I'm probably gonna rope this year with @bing

Brutal. Cheers

My parents tried to force me to stemmax for medical school but the work was insane considering I have to deal with being trucel as well :reeeeee:
richfag lying to poorcel to go for meme econmics lol. you want them to work in 711 huh