Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I never thought I’d find myself here, but here we are.

Deta97

Deta97

Suicidal Alchemist and Dreamer
-
Hi, nice to meet you. I came after IWH was banned. I was reluctant and was kinda anxious at the thought of having joined, only based on what I’ve heard. But I guess here I am.

I’m not even sure how to go about this, but I find myself becoming more and more resentful about everything. Especially work. I’m unable to really connect with anyone. And the majority of coworkers and even managers are either cold or hostile towards me. I don’t know what I’ve done, but for the most part, it’s mostly females. They treat me as though I’ve been the reason why their dads left, or like I’ve killed their relatives or some shit. I try my hardest to figure out why they’re like this towards me? It’s been like that pretty much all my life, though it’s gotten bad since highschool.

Only people they seem to treat human are either tall, attractive people, or women. Pretty much whatever fits in their clique. Do they sense something wrong with me? No! That can’t be it. I may have issues, like anger issues, but I have that under control, and I try being as polite as can be. I help people as best as I can. Not to say that I’m a nice guy like some would say, I just do whatever it takes to avoid conflict. My race? Doubt it, they treat other black guys decently. I guess it may come down to my physical features, or whatever flaw I can do very little to help, granted I can. I don’t know where I’m going with this anymore, I’m becoming incoherent and I’m not good at talking about myself in detail. I’ll probably post more, after I lurk a little more.

Welcome. Same bro, im naturally nice to other people but they either dont detect me or straight up treat me as shit.

Hi, nice to meet you. I came after IWH was banned. I was reluctant and was kinda anxious at the thought of having joined, only based on what I’ve heard. But I guess here I am.

I’m not even sure how to go about this, but I find myself becoming more and more resentful about everything. Especially work. I’m unable to really connect with anyone. And the majority of coworkers and even managers are either cold or hostile towards me. I don’t know what I’ve done, but for the most part, it’s mostly females. They treat me as though I’ve been the reason why their dads left, or like I’ve killed their relatives or some shit. I try my hardest to figure out why they’re like this towards me? It’s been like that pretty much all my life, though it’s gotten bad since highschool.

Only people they seem to treat human are either tall, attractive people, or women. Pretty much whatever fits in their clique. Do they sense something wrong with me? No! That can’t be it. I may have issues, like anger issues, but I have that under control, and I try being as polite as can be. I help people as best as I can. Not to say that I’m a nice guy like some would say, I just do whatever it takes to avoid conflict. My race? Doubt it, they treat other black guys decently. I guess it may come down to my physical features, or whatever flaw I can do very little to help, granted I can. I don’t know where I’m going with this anymore, I’m becoming incoherent and I’m not good at talking about myself in detail. I’ll probably post more, after I lurk a little more.
Hey man, the situation we’re in is just because the society become this sickly and degenerate, there’s literally nothing wrong with you, the people have become extremely evil and narcissistic in this era, also welcome, this place is good if you ignore some dumb faggots

Hello

My Stats:

5 Foot 10
Brown Hair
White (pale)
Blue Eyes
British
20 years old
Poor

:feelsokman:

Remember @BummerDrummer is a fakeCel and likes black women :feelsLSD:

It’s been like that pretty much all my life, though it’s gotten bad since highschool
Same and I still wonder what the reason is for this

Hey man, the situation we’re in is just because the society become this sickly and degenerate, there’s literally nothing wrong with you, the people have become extremely evil and narcissistic in this era, also welcome, this place is good if you ignore some dumb faggots
I believe that. I see how things have changed, and I honestly hate it. I used to want to be part of it, and I kinda did support it, but I’ve grown to realize the absurdity of it all to the point, I’d rather ctb.

Hello

My Stats:

5 Foot 10
Brown Hair
White (pale)
Blue Eyes
British
20 years old
Poor

:feelsokman:

Remember @BummerDrummer is a fakeCel and likes black women :feelsLSD:
Noted! And hi!
5’9”
133lbs (protagonist body)
Black (redbone)
[UWSL]Black Hair[/UWSL]
Dark Brown Eyes
Native, Scotch-Irish
23 years old
Borderline Poor

Noted! And hi!
5’9”
133lbs (protagonist body)
Black (redbone)
[UWSL]Black Hair[/UWSL]
Dark Brown Eyes
Native, Scotch-Irish
23 years old
Borderline Poor
I'm 140Ibs

Are you Black or Irish?

Nope but I wanna go to gym, I'm hoping I can get low fat and more muscles
Best of luck! I can afford to put on more of the latter. I’ve never been to the gym due to costs, so I’m limited to shadowboxing with occasional bodyweight exercises.

welcome to hell:dab:

I posted on incelswithouthate too but I hate foids and expressed it regularly there without explicitly saying it. Show not tell is the key in cucked places

Especially work. I’m unable to really connect with anyone. And the majority of coworkers and even managers are either cold or hostile towards me. I don’t know what I’ve done,
Do they sense something wrong with me?
Normies are pretty good at sniffing out non-normies. They might not even know what an incel is, but they instinctively know that you're not one of them. I can pretend to be a normie for a while, and make up shit that I can tell them about my life to make me sound like a normie. But eventually they figure it out, that I am a complete loner, I don't have any friends, don't have a girlfriend and never have, and I don't do anything outside of work.

Once they have you tagged, you're like a chicken at the bottom of the pecking order, and they will attack. Children learn to do this at a young age, and by the time they are adults they are the ones in charge and will destroy any ambition you have in the workforce. Remember they are just NPC's, not actually conscious beings with a soul. They don't even know what they're doing, they just unconsciously act mean and cold to non-normies because that's what their programming compels them to do.

I posted on incelswithouthate too but I hate foids and expressed it regularly there without explicitly saying it. Show not tell is the key in cucked places
I got banned from that shit sub on 3 accounts.

Probably your face.

Are u an infliltraitor

welcome, blackcel, i am also from iwh

more and more resentful about everything. Especially work. I’m unable to really connect with anyone. And the majority of coworkers and even managers are either cold or hostile towards me
more wagiepills :feelsohh:

welcome, blackcel, i am also from iwh
Thanks, man!
Welcome. Same bro, im naturally nice to other people but they either dont detect me or straight up treat me as shit.
It’s kinda funny though. At this point, it feels like it’s a challenge to not let this change me into becoming bitter and and hateful, and lose whatever shine of that personality and become like... them. Not entirely, but becoming just rotten.

Last edited:
As lons as you also love trains, you're welcome here...

Welcome! Glad you made it out of there. All they do is feed you copes and dodge around confronting actual issues.

Living as an ethnic male in the west is playing on nightmare difficulty.

Hey welcome dude, it's good to accept the blackpill and understand your and our place in this soyciety. It will save you a lot of time, nerves and resources.

@SoloAlex
Yeah, though there exists a few rare exceptions that keep me from hating all of them.