Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I never managed to be part of anything...or enjoy anything...

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
I never managed to be part of anything because my economic situation got fucked after my grandma died , I never had pokemon in my childhood and now im too old and fucked up to enjoy that kind of childish series anymore even if i tried.

And now? I cant be part of the new gen videogames because consoles are way to fucking expensive and most games are tailored by evil psychologists for braindead upper middle class normies.

I cant even enjoy anime because i know is just cumskin worship and fanservice.

I cant be part of anything , I cant enjoy anything and will never be able to enjoy anything in my fucking life.

I cant be part of any fandom because everything sucks for me.

Life feels so fasteless and empty , at least for me.

And nothing will ever change. It just gets worse...

And when i find something cool , For example AIdungeon or Replika , It has to be ruined one way or another just to crush my heart and psyche ...

WTF why me? Fuck everything. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Last edited:
Not true.

You could become a member of the emulation and rom hacking/collecting community if you like.

Speaking about new-gen vidyas, I’m rooting for Elden Ring coming out next year.

Not true.

You could become a member of the emulation and rom hacking/collecting community if you like.

at this point of my life i just want to fucking die :feelsrope:

I cant be part of the new gen videogames because consoles are way to fucking expensive and most games are tailored by evil psychologists for braindead upper middle class normies.
I can't enjoy games anymore,don't see the point in playing them

I never managed to be part of anything because my economic situation got fucked after my grandma died , I never had pokemon in my childhood and now im too old and fucked up to enjoy that kind of childish series anymore even if i tried.

And now? I cant be part of the new gen videogames because consoles are way to fucking expensive and most games are tailored by evil psychologists for braindead upper middle class normies.

I cant be part of anything , I cant enjoy anything and will never be able to enjoy anything in my fucking life.

And when i find something cool , For example AIdungeon or Replika , It has to be ruined one way or another just to crush my heart and psyche ...

Get into PC gaming if ya wanna play some vidya, consoles are for consumerists.

You're part of this. There's always that.

I know how it feels like bro , also watch gantz or read it on the internet its not fan service and it critisizes society
I know how it feels like bro , also watch gantz or read it on the internet its not fan service and it critisizes society

You can read comics free and join the comics club in internet like me