Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I never had/have goals in life.

Skoga

Skoga

No one is coming to save you.
Whenever I see people talking about what they want to achieve in life, I cannot relate to them.

1. Family: I don't want to reproduce and pass on my inferior genetics to an incel that's gonna have an even harder time than me.
2. Money: I grew up in a poor household and got used to living minimalistic. I don't care about posessions like cars, shoes etc.
3. Wife/GF: Too much investment, not worth imo.

One of my biggest hobies/copes is videogames. They don't require alot of money at all. And I can see myself pursuing that hobby for the rest of my life (It has already been my main cope for the past 8 years, basically since I've discovered the blackpill)

4. Career: I'm partially disabled and don't have motivation at all to work a 9-5, not even a part time job. If I did that, I would have less time to enjoy my hobbies. And as you read earlier, I don't care about money. I've worked a job before and it was the most miserable time of my life.

Now you might be wondering, how I can survive like this? Luckily I live in a country with a government that pays you neetbuxx as long as you show some effort from time to time. (Germany), so if I do it smart I might never have to work for the rest of my life. This would be my optimal scenario, and if everything goes well, I could ldar and just play videogames till I die. I could not ask for more.

I have extremely ambitious goals in life

I plan to become a multimillionaire and brutally money mog normies and laugh at 80IQ poorfag sexhaver males

I plan to become a multimillionaire and brutally money mog normies and laugh at 80IQ poorfag sexhaver males
my only goal in life is getting into 36 and after that i might rope

Cope

Relatable except i live in burgerland so if you try to NEET here you end up homeless on the street living with niggers and junkies

My only motivation to work is health insurance jfl. And i guess money to not be homeless if my parents ever decide to kick me out.

My only goal back then was finding love. Never managed to attain it, and I stopped growing right there.

Can relate on some level...

I suppose continue doing things you enjoy.

Maybe also have an academic pursuit (whatever field you like e.g. philosophy, mathematics, psychology, history, ..., etc) on the side to keep your mind stimulated. Sometimes playing games and watching too much animes can numb the mind or rather doesn't provide enough stimulation.

How old are you OP? I always had goals but only small things, I began pursuing bigger things after 25 when the blackpill and inceldom got me.

How old are you OP? I always had goals but only small things, I began pursuing bigger things after 25 when the blackpill and inceldom got me.
24, I got into blackpill/inceldom stuff at 16

Sometimes playing games and watching too much animes can numb the mind or rather doesn't provide enough stimulation.
Hasnt happened to me in 8 years.

Whenever I see people talking about what they want to achieve in life, I cannot relate to them.

1. Family: I don't want to reproduce and pass on my inferior genetics to an incel that's gonna have an even harder time than me.
2. Money: I grew up in a poor household and got used to living minimalistic. I don't care about posessions like cars, shoes etc.
3. Wife/GF: Too much investment, not worth imo.

One of my biggest hobies/copes is videogames. They don't require alot of money at all. And I can see myself pursuing that hobby for the rest of my life (It has already been my main cope for the past 8 years, basically since I've discovered the blackpill)

4. Career: I'm partially disabled and don't have motivation at all to work a 9-5, not even a part time job. If I did that, I would have less time to enjoy my hobbies. And as you read earlier, I don't care about money. I've worked a job before and it was the most miserable time of my life.

Now you might be wondering, how I can survive like this? Luckily I live in a country with a government that pays you neetbuxx as long as you show some effort from time to time. (Germany), so if I do it smart I might never have to work for the rest of my life. This would be my optimal scenario, and if everything goes well, I could ldar and just play videogames till I die. I could not ask for more.
Can relate. It doesn't really feel worth the effort to give it all you got for what you can gain. I suspect that if I was surrounded by people I felt connected to, people I would consider my people, I might feel differendly, there might be some sense of duty or desire to impress and help and impact others. But most normies feel like they are barely human and even most people I meet online, be they NT or not, aren't really like me.

There is no connection to the society I live in, I have always only fanatasized about living in a differend time, place, world, with differend people, or being powerful enough to reshape the world and people around me in my image. Being rich would be nice, but living 500 years in the future in a simulation where everything you want is available at any second, your conciousness running on a brain that has been genetically / mechanically optimised to provide the optimal user experience, maybe having unlocked yet unknown emotions and sensations in the process, with a constant stream of entertainment and automated content provided by an AI that has been continiously optimizing its output to fit your own personal needs as well as possible... also you no longer have to fear old age / death, unless you decide yourself to take unnecessary risks or some unavoidable galactic event occurs... that all sounds a bit more desirable.

Think this feeling began when I realized what death really meant. I never was big on the whole soul / afterlife cope, so dying meant capping what could be billions of years of lifetime experience at 80-100 years, much of that sleep, work, everyday necessities, so maybe 15-50 real years of potentially worthwhile experience. After that realisation, no matter what kind of life I imagined living, it always felt like failure no matter what.

My only goal back then was finding love. Never managed to attain it, and I stopped growing right there.
Chris Chan maxxing ? … what does your mom look like ? :feelsLSD:

Based neetcel