Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel “I never even got to rape my oneitis…”

fang

fang

Admiral
★★★★★
Stupid fucking bitch...
When I look at her recent pics it feels like I'm being STABBED. All the virility and youth is GONE.
There's still something in her eyes, but I think that it would only be enough if I was with her this whole time.
In a just world we would all be 14 forever...
Fuck this gay Earth.

Well you tried to approach her and failed?

If so, brutal.

Maybe try again invite her somewhere.How did she acted in your presence?

She should have known without me saying anything
I get you but you have to act like a man.Did you waited for her to ask you out like ER?

Stupid fucking bitch...
When I look at her recent pics it feels like I'm being STABBED. All the virility and youth is GONE.
There's still something in her eyes, but I think that it would only be enough if I was with her this whole time.
In a just world we would all be 14 forever...
Fuck this gay Earth.
14? Thats fucking illegal here, I can fuck her in 2 years tho when she turns 16 and legal for me!

Did you waited for her to ask you out like ER?
I was talking to her after graduation but then something happened and she just blocked me.
14? Thats fucking illegal here, I can fuck her in 2 years tho when she turns 16 and legal for me!
I said everyone should be 14, including me.

I was talking to her after graduation but then something happened and she just blocked me.

I said everyone should be 14, including me.
Dude, I stick to the laws, Dont want the cops after me, 16 plus is the legal age here if i ever were to score

Dude, I stick to the laws, Dont want the cops after me, 16 plus is the legal age here if i ever were to score
Cops better leave me alone because I'm not a nigger

How about everyone grows up a bit and stops with this muh crush/ oneitis bullshit

How about everyone grows up a bit and stops with this muh crush/ oneitis bullshit
I like it when womyn are SEXY and not old used up hags. Could just be me, brocel.
What happened?
I wrote something ambiguous and autistic, it would take multiple non-connected paragraphs to explain this in a sufficient manner.
I gave her the "ick".
Depends, You can be white and still do crimes
When white people do crimes it's cool shit like The Godfather and The Wolf of Wall Street.
As a cop I would only police minorities and magdump .45 ACP in thug nigger skulls for jaywalking and stuff.

I like it when womyn are SEXY and not old used up hags. Could just be me, brocel.

I wrote something ambiguous and autistic, it would take multiple non-connected paragraphs to explain this in a sufficient manner.
I gave her the "ick".

When white people do crimes it's cool shit like The Godfather and The Wolf of Wall Street.
As a cop I would only police minorities and magdump .45 ACP in thug nigger skulls for jaywalking and stuff.
Based, You should also blast Johnny rebel send them all back to africa while doing so!