Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I need ways on how to put this whore back in her place

shinji

shinji

Banned
-
Every time I try to forgive this bitch for leaving me on read and ignoring me for her chad she ends up being extremely passive aggressive. I’m sick and tired of doing this to me so I thought why not get her back? I was thinking of feeding her cookies with my cum in it or punching her fucking lights out. What do you guys think? :feels::feels::feels::feels:

Ghost her retard. Being an orbiter is even more pathetic than being an incel.

ive never had a girls number

stop talking to her

i was viewed as either an aesexual puppy dog or a disgusting ugly demon

I was thinking of feeding her cookies with my cum in it
Username and avi checks out

tumblr_o9wxtxC0E91tweuypo1_1280.jpg

let me guess, you're 15?

Say your kinda busy chatting it up with someone you went on a blind date with. To really annoy her talk about another fold. Take the attention away from her. She'll hate that lol. You have to show her she is less value to you then someone else is.

Every time I try to forgive this bitch for leaving me on read and ignoring me for her chad she ends up being extremely passive aggressive. I’m sick and tired of doing this to me so I thought why not get her back? I was thinking of feeding her cookies with my cum in it or punching her fucking lights out. What do you guys think? :feels::feels::feels::feels:
Just ghost, because the alternative is Chadfish her and for that you need to build a 2000 followers instagram account.

it was over the first time she left you on read
therefore it now goes straight to lampooning her low iq weight, and whoreishness in whatever ways you can straight up fat jokes or low iq jokes or anecdotes you know personally about her and spam the shit out of her with them multiple messages again and again until she fucks off

Close the Orbit

Your Not some doormat , who cares , She didnt want to fuck you to begin With.

same only my father has my number

mmm guessing 14 just starting hs and met a girl :feelsbadman:

Dude u realize where u r atm? :smonk:

Ur 14 atm chill the fuck out, go watch tiktok eat tide air pods or w/e. If not, put gum in her hair near the head part, like a huge piece of sticky gum so she must cut her hair etc :smonk: Perfect evil and nothing happens to u :smonk:

Dude u realize where u r atm? :smonk:

Ur 14 atm chill the fuck out, go watch tiktok eat tide air pods or w/e. If not, put gum in her hair near the head part, like a huge piece of sticky gum so she must cut her hair etc :smonk: Perfect evil and nothing happens to u :smonk:
just want to clarify are you talking about me? or the thread maker

Typical greycel bullshit

OP really is a Shinjicel.

ah yes this guy is clearly an incel!

14 posts, october 20th join date and talks to women! /s

Say your kinda busy chatting it up with someone you went on a blind date with. To really annoy her talk about another fold. Take the attention away from her. She'll hate that lol. You have to show her she is less value to you then someone else is.
Lol this. Telling her that you found a girl and been dating would break her.

Also always have an extra name or two to drop when a fold tries to add value to themselves. Alot of folds will use incels and lower rank guys to boost there own egos when there feeling down or rejected by chad or tyrone. Add value to yourself by denying value to them. Create a name for the fake fold you want to name drop. Along with occupation and other details. Mention that your going to meet them in a bit but will call the fold back later afterwards. This will cause the fold to sink deep and rethink of how she treats you. Doesn't hurt to have a couple random pictures pulled from social media to seem more believable. Just make sure there not to perfect looking. Don't let the fold try to lure you in by asking to meet the other person in the photo. Could always ask "Do you have your ex's meet your current guys?"
If the fold knows your family or other friends. They'll likely start asking about the fake fold you've been trying to pass off. With your family and friends just keep making comments about hanging out with a friend but dont say female. Then just find something to do in town for30 mins or so. You have to establish that your in town with someone. But never say where your going and becareful because some folds will be crazy trying to follow you to see the person for themselves. Also keep your cell phone locked, if the fold is crazy they'll likely find an excuse to use your cell to glance at your text messages and call logs. With the person you invent, just say that your friends when questioned about them. But be excited about wanting hang out with them more. If some get pushy with wanting to meet her. Just say you want to establish a solid relationship first before others can meet her. Also maintain a less then normal rate of attention for the fold your trying to fool. Decrease time with them slowly so it doesn't seem as if your lying. Make them do the work for your attention on them. To add more context if the fold your talking to knows and talks to your friends. Brag to your friends more about things you did with the one you made up. So unknowingly they will likely share the info with the fold. It's like you want your friends to pass the juicy info to the fold the type of info that would cause jealousy. While you just keep those part from the fold. I wouldn't start off by going straight to sex with what you feed them. Maybe like a neck bite, ass grab, or a cuddle moment. Keep in mind some people will try to follow you just to see if your telling the truth.

I've been through a similar situation

idk what to tell you cus I finally said "ok i need to try to get over her and stop orbiting" then I blocked her. what did she do next? report me to the cops and tried to ruin my life lmao, foids man. sorry I can't help cus they'll probably find a way to keep fucking you over even when you ghost them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back