Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I need to stop using YouTube and Instagram or reading the comments or arguing with normies (about anything really. It's futile and frustrating

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am a wolf | 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
- I can make objectively correct arguments and they'll just believe what they want to believe. It could be about anything. It's insane.

As if being a KHHV for the rest of my life isn't bad enough I have to deal with normies. Most people are extremely dumb and ignorant. I don't even want IRL or human interaction, only a gf.

But here's another problem:

Image0

Yeah, I stopped. Some people will never understand.

Yeah, I stopped. Some people will never understand.
yup and I'm not even talking about incel-related stuff/blackpill etc. (that too - but not only). Also stuff I know from daily experience which they deny to be true

You're right, it's pointless. Never argued with one myself since I never saw a reason to. Nobody is going to accept defeat and admit they are wrong, even if you make a very good argument. It is human nature.

Arguing with NPCs be like:

View: https://youtube.com/watch?v=3AZ_wiOjmHc

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back