Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ok I have to stop reading the comments made under online newspaper articles

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
Normies are so freaking wrong and misinformed, I’m not even talking about any incel-related or „controversial“ stuff. And it’s stuff that annoys the fuck outta me.

And the newspaper/news sites lock the comments before I can put them in their place (I see the articles too late) or people will just downvote my comment (not Reddit) when I say what’s objectively correct.

Normies are retarded and have no critical thinking skills, they just go along with the hive mind opinion

Normies are retarded and have no critical thinking skills, they just go along with the hive mind opinion
Yup exactly that and they also are very misinformed on actual topics they have no clue about and they are objectively wrong. Yet they won’t bother to do research (simple Google search). Or not be hypocrites. Dumb fucks.

Yup exactly that and they also are very misinformed on actual topics they have no clue about and they are objectively wrong. Yet they won’t bother to do research (simple Google search). Or not be hypocrites. Dumb fucks.

world war i fire GIF by US National Archives

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back