Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I need to get something off my chest

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Curries lives are what niggers claim to live
★★★★★
During English in my freshman year of high school, I had a final project that was worth 25% of my marks and I had to pair up with someone. The person that I have socialized with in that class for the entire year was a legit 5ft (yes he's actually 5ft) average-looking low-IQ whitecel. I could've paired up with him, but the problem is that he didn't done a single assignment the entire year and I didn't want to do all the work, so I paired up with someone else while he worked alone. He acted like a normie, so back then, I thought he was just a bum for no reason, but now I know why he was like that.

On top of him being an ultramanlet and low-IQ, he had a twin sister who had the exact same stats as him, but she was a massive whore. She had a boyfriend and beta orbiters getting into fights with each other because of her, while she forces a kiss on another guy. That's how much of a slut she is. So with all that, anyone in his shoes would've had their hopes and dreams completely destroyed and LDAR all day. The fact that he hasn't roped is a remarkable achievement as well. Even half the forum here wouldn't last a week in his shoes.

Being alone motivated him to do his assignment and the teacher was nice enough to make him pass the course. I regret not choosing him because I didn't bother to help him make his shitty situation called life easier, and also the guy I worked ended up becoming a cunt to me by the end of high school. I should've been more sympathetic back then, but I was struggling with a lot of severe mental issues back then so I only cared about myself. Now I feel sympathy to the guys who experienced similar struggles as me, others can still go fuck themselves. If you're reading this, I'm sorry I didn't choose you.

Send him a link to this forum

We all make mistakes buddy boyo

Never befriend cumskins, the only girl I thought I had the slightest chance to date (a 4’10 3/10 obese curryfoid) was stolen by a 5’3 LTN white in Highschool. @surreal

Never befriend cumskins, the only girl I thought I had the slightest chance to date (a 4’10 3/10 obese curryfoid) was stolen by a 5’3 LTN white in Highschool. @surreal
It's not the case with him. We went to a chink school and yet not a single foid liked him or even wanted to be friends with him.

Maybe he already has an account here

During English in my freshman year of high school, I had a final project that was worth 25% of my marks and I had to pair up with someone. The person that I have socialized with in that class for the entire year was a legit 5ft (yes he's actually 5ft) average-looking low-IQ whitecel. I could've paired up with him, but the problem is that he didn't done a single assignment the entire year and I didn't want to do all the work, so I paired up with someone else while he worked alone. He acted like a normie, so back then, I thought he was just a bum for no reason, but now I know why he was like that.

On top of him being an ultramanlet and low-IQ, he had a twin sister who had the exact same stats as him, but she was a massive whore. She had a boyfriend and beta orbiters getting into fights with each other because of her, while she forces a kiss on another guy. That's how much of a slut she is. So with all that, anyone in his shoes would've had their hopes and dreams completely destroyed and LDAR all day. The fact that he hasn't roped is a remarkable achievement as well. Even half the forum here wouldn't last a week in his shoes.

Being alone motivated him to do his assignment and the teacher was nice enough to make him pass the course. I regret not choosing him because I didn't bother to help him make his shitty situation called life easier, and also the guy I worked ended up becoming a cunt to me by the end of high school. I should've been more sympathetic back then, but I was struggling with a lot of severe mental issues back then so I only cared about myself. Now I feel sympathy to the guys who experienced similar struggles as me, others can still go fuck themselves. If you're reading this, I'm sorry I didn't choose you.
you acted like a faggot
last year at college i had a classmate who was a deathnic turbo manlet , he was completely lost and didnt knew shit about the task so i helped him

you acted like a faggot
last year at college i had a classmate who was a deathnic turbo manlet , he was completely lost and didnt knew shit about the task so i helped him
Yeah back then I only cared about myself. I changed and I'm now sympathetic towards people that suffered like me.

Brutal. This proves that most women would be Incel if men.

Bro, he should've JBWmaxxed all the ethnic sluts!