Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I need less eyelid exposure, better cheekbones and a better chin, and I can be a 6/10 I think

W

WhyMe??

Banned
-
So close yet so far. Is there even a surgery to lessen upper eyelid exposure? I have the buggiest of eyes in that department

Im not sure if there is a surgery to lower eyelid exposure

Better cheekbones? They do surgery for that? You mean like higher cheekbones to give the illusion of a thinner face?

Better cheekbones? They do surgery for that? You mean like higher cheekbones to give the illusion of a thinner face?
Cheekbones implants + orbital rim implants = slayer

Cheekbones implants + orbital rim implants = slayer
A round face is a neotonous and youthful feature and works well on women though? IK that fat cheeks aren't good but isn't a round face a positive?

A round face is a neotonous and youthful feature and works well on women though? IK that fat cheeks aren't good but isn't a round face a positive?
Round face is a feminine feature, you need chiseled features as a male.

You need to lowbodyfatmaxx

It's over for roundfacecels.
Try to lose body fat tho, bones could be hiding under the layer of fat. Get to 8-10% body fat and then decide whether it is over or not.