Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I need help. I'm not like any of you (and it's a problem).

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
I've tried to say this before.

All of you and I mean 99.9% of you (might even be hundred) can't relate to me and nor do I relate to you on this.

I'm completely alien to "normal" human interaction.

In my childhood and teen years I only talked to my brothers during class, they were the same classes as me but I NEVER EVER got to develop ANY OF THE NORMAL SOCIAL SKILLS most people ALREADY HAVE.

If you think you're autistic. If you think you're a coward. You don't know me.

Dude, I'm not autistic but I live a pathetic existence. I was ignored by my brothers as well. All the fucking time.

My parents when I grew into when I was say 14-16 years old, all I would do is eat, try to not look at my mum since I knew she hated me and would in minutes adore my mogger brothers.

My dad, every conversation was about something wrong with me, even with my mom every conversation was about something wrong with me, something MENTALLY WRONG WITH ME.

You know, it's easy to say, "I'm an alpha male. I don't compromise. I'm a lone wolf." but dude when group projects came.

We did switch classes my brothers and I and I would my usual submissive bitchass self just being ignored left on read in real life, literally.

To say I would struggle is an understatement, I faced the wall and tried to not get angry or break into tears. My heart was pounding as well.

I wanted to vent about this, like I said, I don't have the experience of approaching who I like since my brothers control my life, aight? I'm supposed to stick with them and shit.

I'm a guy who tries to do his best and when I fail I'm my worst enemy. Dude, I blame myself when I see that lonely boy everyday sitting alone no one to talk to. I'm interested in him but I can't approach him, because my brothers think he's meh. "He's good, he'll be alright, I'm sure he's okay.", "You need to stop getting so angry over a guy sitting alone."

I am frustrated because I'm been there myself.

During your teenage years when your time for real socializing is gone, people already expect you to have the package, but I ain't got it. Whoever you are reading this. Know you can do better. Better than I did.

Anyway I just wanted to vent. Talk about it if you can keep your answers in relevance.

Anything outside of relevance will be ignored.

I never developed social skills. My family treated me like an outcast and me and my brother never got along. I got taken out of school and put in homeschool 9 years ago. My situation is worse than yours.

Your environment seems shitty, as mine. Best you can do is learn to be social to people outside of your environment, even if you suck at it. Watch comedic shows and start from that, jester is not the best position to be in. But slowly you can transition from jester to pseudo-normal.

My sister is more or less in the same situation with you, just that she talks only to my mother. I don't really know what advice to give you other than to talk with people, even if you suck at first. You could talk with old people too

I never developed social skills. My family treated me like an outcast and me and my brother never got along. I got taken out of school and put in homeschool 9 years ago. My situation is worse than yours.
Who did you talk to in your teenage years?

Who did you talk to in your teenage years?
No one. Got bullied and ignored by family. I only talked (texted) to a few people online while playing games.

Your environment seems shitty, as mine. Best you can do is learn to be social to people outside of your environment, even if you suck at it. Watch comedic shows and start from that, jester is not the best position to be in. But slowly you can transition from jester to pseudo-normal.

My sister is more or less in the same situation with you, just that she talks only to my mother. I don't really know what advice to give you other than to talk with people, even if you suck at first. You could talk with old people too
I do talk to people but only when they want me. I'm not as brave as I want to be, especially you know when I'm online it shows in voicechat I didn't develop/learn shit.

Your sister is not in the same situation as I am in. I used to talk only to my brothers at school, your sister probably was homeschooled, only then you are correct. Otherwise she obviously had friends at school or she voluntarily rejected them herself.

I do talk to people but only when they want me. I'm not as brave as I want to be, especially you know when I'm online it shows in voicechat I didn't develop/learn shit.
I imagine that is not easy for you, but you need to do so still. The more you wait the harder it'll be, also as much as one wants it. We cannot live without socializing, we're social animals after all
Your sister is not in the same situation as I am in. I used to talk only to my brothers at school, your sister probably was homeschooled, only then you are correct. Otherwise she obviously had friends at school or she voluntarily rejected them herself.
My mother fucked her up, i'm sure you're in the same situation. She had "friends" but she was always fighting and couldn't mantain them for long, trust me. She's in no way a healthy individual, and the more she grows up the more annoying she is. I just barely became "functional" because i became independant of her influence

I've tried to say this before.

All of you and I mean 99.9% of you (might even be hundred) can't relate to me and nor do I relate to you on this.

I'm completely alien to "normal" human interaction.

This is the result of withholding information.

Give me a moment:

Due to my bad appearance and Aspergers, I was rejected by my peers at school and in my ethnic community, I would either spend time alone or with the bunch of loser kids whom I didn’t like but just hung out with to escape the boredom, I grew up without any siblings or cousins my age to provide me with emotional support so I ended up being a socially stunted adult due to being deprived of opportunities for social development throughout my childhood.

Funny thing is, your personality isn’t even in your control, because your personality is determined by how people treat you in your youth (based on factors out of your control)

So judging someone on looks is no different to judging someone on personality, both are linked and both are out of your control at the end of the day

Funny thing is, your personality isn’t even in your control, because your personality is determined by how people treat you in your youth (based on factors out of your control.)

Judging someone on looks is no different to judging someone on personality, both are linked and both are out of your control at the end of the day.
Thanks for sympathizing man.

Due to my bad appearance and Aspergers, I was rejected by my peers at school and in my ethnic community, I would either spend time alone or with the bunch of loser kids whom I didn’t like but just hung out with to escape the boredom, I grew up without any siblings or cousins my age to provide me with emotional support so I ended up being a socially stunted adult due to being deprived of opportunities for social development throughout my childhood.

Funny thing is, your personality isn’t even in your control, because your personality is determined by how people treat you in your youth (based on factors out of your control)

So judging someone on looks is no different to judging someone on personality, both are linked and both are out of your control at the end of the day