Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity "I need feminism because women still aren't equal to men in 2022"

B

bonesmashing

There's no inhib-level for your face.
★★★
G

1lol

TL;DR:

1. More women have more jobs than men (in both low & some higher positions);

2. More women are more educated and/or well-connected than men;

3. More women have way more opportunities to earn lots of money than men;

4. More women are assisted, catered to & helped throughout life in all areas than men.

Last edited:
I don't think men can shake their ass and be rewarded a few grands for it

I pride myself on not being a racist. I wish nothing but good things for black women. But this is why I don't buy statistics that try to sell you on buzzword bullshit. There is no way black women are the most educated group in the United States. I mean that in the best way possible. Because who's offering them the opportunities? If black women were the most educated, surely black men would be somewhere nearby? And yet black people continue to have some of the hardest lives in America.

What they mean is they're not equal to 6'4 white trust fund Chads. And if they were they would complain they can't find a man who's "on their level" (= better than them) anymore :feelshaha:

"Muh we want equality" argument doesnt make any sense to begin with since in the west all foids have the same rights as men in top of having privileges and getting simped by soyciety media and goverment. The fact that the whores that cry about muh patriarchy the most are the first world middle class to upper class foids is hilarious.

I don't think men can shake their ass and be rewarded a few grands for it
The bluepillers will cope and say to advertise to fags to get money