Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I moved out 4 days ago and my mom keeps calling me

allDead

allDead

Silver
-
I didn't even tell her I was leaving. Now all of a sudden she wants to talk, after berating me, telling me I could get a gf if I weren't so miserable, all of that bullshit. Fucking keep calling. I hope she's scared, being all alone.

Congratulations on moving out

when i first moved out my mom would drive by everyday

Ignore, unless you need something in the future; were you a NEET or are you just renting now? :feelsjuice:

Brutal how many treat subhumans, even those close to them. :feelsclown:

When I moved out, my mother would call at least once a week, and if she spotted me somewhere on a sidewalk while she was driving her car, she would call me later asking what I was doing there and why I was not home.

Lol your dad doesn't live with her? I hope you realize she was just using you as an emotional tampon and punching bag. Now that you're gone there's no one for her to toy with. My mom did the same shit to me. When her retarded foid friends weren't available to talk on the phone, she would come to me as her source of entertainment. She would nit pick every little thing about me and bully me over it :feelsree:

if she spotted me somewhere on a sidewalk while she was driving her car, she would call me later asking what I was doing there and why I was not home
JFL :lul:

What are you doing my dear inkwel son?!?? Go back to your basement and LDAR immediately! :foidSoy:

Ignore, unless you need something in the future; were you a NEET or are you just renting now? :feelsjuice:

Brutal how many treat subhumans, even those close to them. :feelsclown:
Nah, I was never a neet. Just didn't care to move out. Then she began pissing me off too frequently so I said fuck it. I have a good job, and savings, and don't need to live with her.
Congratulations on moving out
Ty