Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I miss high school and early college

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Now I am 1 year away from being 22, and I miss watching Honest Trailers and CinemaSins all day long in 2015-2016. In 2018-2019 (college) my attention kinda shifted to actual movies, video games and editing TV Tropes to cope. Now to think about it, I was always coping with my genetic inferiority and Aspergers. Favorite games during this era were Binding Of Isaac and Legacy Of The Duelist and Cyberpunk 2077.
The less GBs the better. (not JBs, GBs)

Last edited:
High school sucks ass. Fuck being forced to sit in a classroom.

High school sucks ass. Fuck being forced to sit in a classroom.
IMO still better than work, since I got good grades back then
In college in a top school its nearly impossible to get good grades unless you are an olympiad genius
they may not be neccersarily chad - in fact a lot of them are incel looking- but fuck being IQ mogged
that makes me lose motivation to study

At least you get paid for work. There's always the NEET option too.
"At least you get paid for work. " lmao only if I can find work

work is far more painful than studying

"At least you get paid for work. " lmao only if I can find work

work is far more painful than studying
The only good thing about high school is being around prime JBs.

I never understood why people played that gay ass game Binding off Assac
The only good thing about high school is being around prime JBs.
Didnt thought about it back then "My time will come, boys :soy::bluepill:"

I never understood why people played that gay ass game Binding off Assac

Didnt thought about it back then "My time will come, boys :soy::bluepill:"
How can I get back to the nostalgia in my teens and early colleges back then? HOW??
At least you get paid for work. There's always the NEET option too.
"always?"

Last edited:
Same unironically. I went to a small school, with small amounts of students, which allowed for more teachers per student, which allowed for better education. It was also private, so stupid normies weren’t allowed in, only people in psychiatric care. The school was also in a lovely old building in the old town part of the city with a nice view towards the cathedral, so I really liked my time there from 2017 to I quit 2021.

Same unironically. I went to a small school, with small amounts of students, which allowed for more teachers per student, which allowed for better education. It was also private, so stupid normies weren’t allowed in, only people in psychiatric care. The school was also in a lovely old building in the old town part of the city with a nice view towards the cathedral, so I really liked my time there from 2017 to I quit 2021.
I miss high school and college, now 1 year till work
'member during freshman year I played on my PS Classic all day

Last edited:
"I miss being brainwashed"

I DONT MISS THE CONSTANT SOUNDS OF SEX FROM NEXT DOOR DORMS FUCKING

I had friends and partied a lot during HS but never got anything because of ugly mug. I think I was unhappier then in general but at least I had hope.

Are you an infiltrator

Imagine un-ironically enjoying Cyberpunk 2077

I DONT MISS THE CONSTANT SOUNDS OF SEX FROM NEXT DOOR DORMS FUCKING
^^^ This. :feelsbadman:

In high school I started to become aware that some guys were having sex with girls. But I was able to put it out of my mind, and continue living at my parent's house and continue having wholesome nerd fun with my little nerd friends.

University study was just 4 years of non-stop blackpill overdoses. Everybody else except me seemed to be super smart, super in control of their life, and having heaps of sex all the time.

I miss being a kid around 2008 when the world seemed so fun and pure

Have you ever been bullied?

T what ^ This. :feelsbadman:

In high school I started to become aware that some guys were having sex with girls. But I was able to put it out of my mind, and continue living at my parent's house and continue having wholesome nerd fun with my little nerd friends.

University study was just 4 years of non-stop blackpill overdoses. Everybody else except me seemed to be super smart, super in control of their life, and having heaps of sex all the time.
What university do you go to? A smart one?

What university do you go to? A smart one?
It doesn't really matter. Not a world famous one.

I remember when I first moved into the halls of residence for my first year, there was a flyer from the local sexual health clinic.... I remember it to this day.... "Starting university can be a time of great change, leaving home, making new friendships and new relationships... often sex is a feature of this. " etc etc. Oh boy, how wrong they were about that. :feelsbadman:

I had a homeroom teacher who was like a surrogate to me. That’s the only thing I miss.

^^^ This. :feelsbadman:

its because they are better than you