Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Zoomers ruined gaming and also pretty much every piece of entertainment

Celius

Celius

-
Not that I was ever that enthusiastic about the damn thing, (I find the word “gamer” extremely cringe) but seeing as how it’s being torn to pieces with more and more developers replacing day 1 patches with day 1 Twitter apologies, I’d have to step in; it’s 100% the conZOOMERS’ fault.

Zoomers refuse to understand that games were indubitably and objectively SUPERIOR in every format imaginable long before even the so called “wokeness” or whatever it was back then was injected into them. Marxist ideologies may or may not play a part here but their denial partially stems from the simple fact that they’re borderline incapable of playing old games; they unceasingly demand remakes & remasters all while discouraging re-releases that are solely intended to expand platform and player accessibility and at the same time constantly complain why developers refuse to put out their older titles on newer consoles. A solid example of this: Oblivion being stuck in the PS3 era and how you need fucking mods and third-party tools in order to play it on modern PCs.

They don’t care about originally intended designs or the artist’s true vision that inevitably gets butchered with a remake, no no no, they just want to fucking consoooooooom :soy: a NEW. THING. with fancier graphics since that’s a significant enough incentive for them to pull their titties out for a new piece of media, consooom it without questioning the quality, move on to next without even finishing the previous one, repeat for the next few decades to come.

So what happens when the majority of the gamers, arguably being zoomers as of right now, refuse to play old games that set the standards, don’t care about originality, rarely finish games, constantly demand remakes while rejecting the idea of playing the original titles? Big name publishers start abusing this. They will put out more and more mediocre products one after another. They will never strive for anything novel since it will most likely not sell as well as already renowned IPs.

Zoomers and current “””gamers””” 100% deserve something like Cyberpunk 2077 or the definitive edition of GTA trilogy. You reap what you fucking sow when you praise a game like this:

And all of this isn’t just exclusive to games. Fucking Marvel fans are the epitome of what happens when we as a society let children start rating products and share their thoughts and opinions without facing the necessary repercussions of carelessly roaming the internet.

IS THAT BIG CHUNGUS IRONMAN I SEE IN THE BRAND NEW HECKIN WHOLESOMERINO MARVEL MOVIE THAT SOMEHOW IS EXACTLY AS SHALLOW AND MONOTONOUS AS EVERY OTHER SUPERHERO MOVIE I’VE SEEN FROM THIS FRANCHISE? TAKE MY MONEY AND TAKE MY 10/10 YEEEEHAAAAAW!!! :soy::soy::soy::feels::feels:

This is why we can no longer have good things.
Schizo rant over.

Tl;dr: zoomers are evil.

Recently I have just been playing PS2 games, via a PS2 emulator on my PC

The youngest generations don't set the culture lol, it's usually the people in their 30s who actually make these games in this case
Even from the demand side it's mostly millennials who buy this stuff

:feelscomfy:

The youngest generations don't set the culture lol, it's usually the people in their 30s who actually make these games in this case
So what happens when the majority of the gamers, arguably being zoomers as of right now, refuse to play old games? Big name (millennial) publishers start abusing this. They will put out more and more mediocre products one after another.
However, your point stands. It’s not JUST THE zoomers who approve slop.

It wasn't a generation at fault, it was consoomers in general.

Based. What games in particular? :waitwhat: The PS2 library is fuckhuge

Zoomers are arguably the biggest consoomers.
Gen-X, Millennials, and zooms at large, not just the zooms. A lot of the practices started gaining traction before zooms were even the main target for video games. EG early access, microtransactions, pay to win.

It is indeed, so far I have started Simpsons - Hit and Run, Burnout 3 takedown and Tony Hawks - Underground. I will probs try a horror game next, something like Fatal Frame, Siren, Silent Hill etc.

Another high effort post from the man

Based, one of the best licensed games of all time. Have fun bro
Thanks, yeah I was not allowed to play GTA as a kid jfl, so I settled with simpsons H&R instead. Regardless its a fun game. Can actually be a bit of a challenge aswell at certain points, especially the end where
you have to transport those nuclear waste barrels to and from the UFO in the school yard

Oh, another one of my favs is the Bully game from rockstar, completed that several times

IS THAT BIG CHUNGUS IRONMAN I SEE IN THE BRAND NEW HECKIN WHOLESOMERINO MARVEL MOVIE THAT SOMEHOW IS EXACTLY AS SHALLOW AND MONOTONOUS AS EVERY OTHER SUPERHERO MOVIE I’VE SEEN FROM THIS FRANCHISE? TAKE MY MONEY AND TAKE MY 10/10 YEEEEHAAAAAW!!! :soy::soy::soy::feels::feels:
As a millennial I hate to say this but this is classic millennial soy-speak.

Although that’s not to say the attitude can’t be present in zoomers (or that they don’t say the same things)

As a millennial I hate to say this but this is classic millennial soy-speak.

Although that’s not to say the attitude can’t be present in zoomers (or that they don’t say the same things)
Maybe but I’ve seen this type of patronizing attitude where you think you’re being superior than others just because you watch fucking superhero and other modernized movies far more in zooms than millennials, especially where I’m from.

Maybe but I’ve seen this type of patronizing attitude where you think you’re being superior than others just because you watch fucking superhero and other modernized movies far more in zooms than millennials, especially where I’m from.
Ah I see. Actually I don’t interact with a lot of zoomers so it’s interesting (and sad) to learn they are also like this.

The whole marvel movie culture just sucks. I think we have that to thank for shit like barbie too.

Ah I see. Actually I don’t interact with a lot of zoomers so it’s interesting (and sad) to learn they are also like this.

The whole marvel movie culture just sucks. I think we have that to thank for shit like barbie too.
:yes::feelsugh:

Theres plenty of good games man. Theres just a lot of bad ones in the AAA realm right now. Ignore ubisoft, blizzard, etc. You know theres more complex crpgs than just DoS2.

Keep complaining about it boomer. I'm sure your 1990s soytendo 64 game is LEAGUES better than Halo 3

My brain is to scrambled and autistic to play videos games. I usually get bored after a few days

All that word diarrhea to say water is wet

I find myself returning to 90s and early 2000 shooters, N64 games, PS1 & PS2 emulation, I think with Xbox 360 and PS3 generation gaming was dying or dead man walking,, or maybe it began when the PS2 became the cheapest dvd player AND entertainment system for the kids' all in one same with PS3 and bluray.

Keep complaining about it boomer. I'm sure your 1990s soytendo 64 game is LEAGUES better than Halo 3
Perfect Dark on the N64 mogs the shit out of halo and every other FPS ever made.

I'm only mad about the fact that gaming used to be a subhuman comfort zone, and now is filled with Chads, Stacies and faggots.

And guess what? Subhumans that like video games are made fun of and bullied.

But Chads and Stacies become literal millionaires through it.

They appropriated our artform.

tbf Witcher 3 was not nearly as atrocious as cyberpunk 2077 also to be fair my theory on why it was so bad is the company was a victim of their own success what I mean by that is they opened offices in Vancouver and san Francisco meaning they immediately got flooded with sjw deadweight employees, hope they serve as a cautionary tale to any other eastern European companies as in don't open an office in north america.

Not that I was ever that enthusiastic about the damn thing, (I find the word “gamer” extremely cringe) but seeing as how it’s being torn to pieces with more and more developers replacing day 1 patches with day 1 Twitter apologies, I’d have to step in; it’s 100% the conZOOMERS’ fault.

Zoomers refuse to understand that games were indubitably and objectively SUPERIOR in every format imaginable long before even the so called “wokeness” or whatever it was back then was injected into them. Marxist ideologies may or may not play a part here but their denial partially stems from the simple fact that they’re borderline incapable of playing old games; they unceasingly demand remakes & remasters all while discouraging re-releases that are solely intended to expand platform and player accessibility and at the same time constantly complain why developers refuse to put out their older titles on newer consoles. A solid example of this: Oblivion being stuck in the PS3 era and how you need fucking mods and third-party tools in order to play it on modern PCs.

They don’t care about originally intended designs or the artist’s true vision that inevitably gets butchered with a remake, no no no, they just want to fucking consoooooooom :soy: a NEW. THING. with fancier graphics since that’s a significant enough incentive for them to pull their titties out for a new piece of media, consooom it without questioning the quality, move on to next without even finishing the previous one, repeat for the next few decades to come.

So what happens when the majority of the gamers, arguably being zoomers as of right now, refuse to play old games that set the standards, don’t care about originality, rarely finish games, constantly demand remakes while rejecting the idea of playing the original titles? Big name publishers start abusing this. They will put out more and more mediocre products one after another. They will never strive for anything novel since it will most likely not sell as well as already renowned IPs.

Zoomers and current “””gamers””” 100% deserve something like Cyberpunk 2077 or the definitive edition of GTA trilogy. You reap what you fucking sow when you praise a game like this:

And all of this isn’t just exclusive to games. Fucking Marvel fans are the epitome of what happens when we as a society let children start rating products and share their thoughts and opinions without facing the necessary repercussions of carelessly roaming the internet.

Schizo rant over.

Its normies

Just avoid triple A games nowadays and you’re good.

Perfect Dark on the N64 mogs the shit out of halo and every other FPS ever made.
>need a shitty overpriced piece of plastic just to even play the game and get a consitant fps
LOL

Based, kill all zoomers

>need a shitty overpriced piece of plastic just to even play the game and get a consitant fps
LOL
So what at least you don’t need to pay for live online service every month or else the game is dead.

PD >>>>>>>>>>>> All

Perfect Dark Spy GIF by Rare Ltd

So what at least you don’t need to pay for live online service every month or else the game is dead.

PD >>>>>>>>>>>> All

Perfect Dark Spy GIF by Rare Ltd
i'm not a console peasant who needs to pay for muh soytendo online, soyny network, or eggsbox 420 live. I play on pc like a chad. Did you know that my preferred machine is not only capable of playing pc games, but everything from the 6th gen and below? Including arcade games? AND have mod support, modern games, high frames and resolutions. and so on?
JFL with your n64 game, why don't you come enjoy it through an emulator

Oh, another one of my favs is the Bully game from rockstar, completed that several times
same, beat the game three times already on my fourth I think.

one of my favourite games of all time.

It is indeed, so far I have started Simpsons - Hit and Run, Burnout 3 takedown and Tony Hawks - Underground. I will probs try a horror game next, something like Fatal Frame, Siren, Silent Hill etc.
Have You tried devil may cry1 or devil may cry 3

Schizo rant over.

They pay money for updates on old games called remaster or remake

I'm 27 Millenial and cyberpunk was good not as good as Skyrim or fallout 2 but good

yeah but i don't game anymore so why give a fuck also try to reduce the number of words in your posts
good interesting posts doesnt mean they need to be verbole and very long

Gen Z are just following the foot-steps of grand daddy Baby Boomers. They are the evil ones, that benefited everything from their prosperous civilizations and fucked everyone else with their Selfish Cooonsumer ideology

Zoomers in their early/mid20s are already working in the industry. Companies are hiring young people to keep up with the times

I'm only mad about the fact that gaming used to be a subhuman comfort zone, and now is filled with Chads, Stacies and faggots.

And guess what? Subhumans that like video games are made fun of and bullied.

But Chads and Stacies become literal millionaires through it.

They appropriated our artform.
Yeah, but that’s pretty much anything nowadays.

Best example is the internet.
Back then, a dork that was either invisible af or bullied to death in high school, couldn’t wait to run back home, startup his computer & internet and be seen and appreciated by all the other subhumans who hung out there… Well at least that’s how it used to be. There’s no safe spaces for subhumans anymore.

The problem isn't necessarily zoomers, it's just normalfags. This is why all communities need to gatekeep as hard as they can because once you let outsiders in they'll just make it about themselves and ruin the community. Same goes with letting women into things.

can we get a tldr nostalgiafag?

Games are shit. There's too many of them and they take too long, with endless added content and multiplayer that amounts to nothing. Whites and Asians already developed their societies, so they make and play video games to cope with the boredom.

Pro gaming is shit. Autistic nerds repeating same actions over and over, "I'm the autistic nerd with the best reflexes who has no life and it will be over for me at 24".

Really sad and pathetic. Video games are THE cope for incels, period.

The only games I like are platformers, like Super Mario Galaxy or the Donkey Kong games for Nintendo Wii.

Chess is also great.

I've been playing only roguelike and bullet hell games for the past week and I feel great. I've quit multiplayer games as they are full of normgroids and I don't go anywhere near new titles. The new COD, Assasin's Creed games are pure ass and lack content so much to the point where they force you to grind side missions before doing main missions. Consoomers who embrace DLC's is what ruined gaming mostly though. Imagine being fine with paying for a game and THEN having to pay for a content which is locked behind a paywall. Fuck off greedy billionaire companies.

I’m not a zoomer myself but remakes are based but not because of graphics, people that moan about graphics are retarded and low IQ.
A lot of them end up butchering the original atmosphere and the overall experience. Only reason zoomers demand them so much is because they can’t play older games (whether that’s because of the controls being too ancient for them or the graphics outdated is irrelevant tbh).

Gameplay is the important thing.
Not all remakes necessarily enhance gameplay. A lot of games are made to be played the way they had been intended by the developers and remakes and remasters take away from that in an attempt to modernize them.

ZOOMERS DON'T MAKE THE VIDEOGAMES MANG IT'S GEN X AND MILLENIALS, MOSTLY MILLENIALS.
You have to understand most zoomers are placid consumers and just consoom whatever is put in front of their faces.
The real issues are appealing to shareholders and the like for profit so it's like capitalism or something man that's super deep.

The only good vidya games now are Japanese ones and even they are turning woke due to Western influence. Here's hoping China will step up to fill the cultural void.