Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I miss a lot of passed/former users here

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
During my GrAYcel times here, users like @NoLooksNoLife @Filthy_Reject @parzurnacs @WacoGoesDown @Med Amine @MiSKiRaT @Govid_Dorious @Khanivore made my time here really comfy and copeful.
This was around the first time I was able to get my hands on alcohol, so my dopamine levels and drunkness hit much newer and colder.
Although I'd rather be drinking while having sex with stacy, I was very lucky to have at least a little bit of company albeit online through a forum with faces i will never see in real life.

Last edited:
i know none of these niggers :feelsjuice:

During my GrAYcel times here, users like @NoLooksNoLife
Yes.

@Filthy_Reject
Literally who?

@parzurnacs
Yes. :feelsbadman:

@Med Amine
No, this sandnigger is obsessed with white skin and trying to prove that sandniggers are actually no different than Whites from Europe. JFL

The forum isn't missing much.

@MiSKiRaT
Based sandnigger.

@Govid_Dorious
I hope he didn't get Brazilmaxxed in the shithole favelas he lives in. :feelsbadman:

@Khanivore made my time here really comfy and copeful.
Heard he was a fakecel who was here only to troll. Fuck that guy.

theres also users that unironically roped. feelsbadman

Yeah good time

@Govid_Dorious WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU, NIGGER?!

As a person who joined incels.is at september 11 2011 id like to say this is a very sad moment

@BataviaCel Rip to him

when i lurked brettyboy was my favourite. I can't believe how rare it is to see some active user stand up for autistic men EVEN ON THIS FORUM. Its depressing

@Made in Heaven
I have never said Sands are no different than Euros, just that they are thr closest. Number 2. Silver medal
You have multiple times attempted to assert the proximity of Sands to Whites/Europeans multiple times; showcasing cherrypicked images of "swarthy Euros" & "white MENAs," using Meds/South Euros as a proxy, and persistently exerting the statement(which yes, is factual) that MENA are closest to Whites/Euros.

Personally, I consider East Asians as more advanced & objectively better than MENA, except in terms of SMV: They have been less of a threat to Europe, aren't guided by the illusion of Abrahamic faiths, and I have personally had better interactions with them as opposed to MENAs.

During my GrAYcel times here, users like @NoLooksNoLife
Fakecel, but he was funny at least.
@Filthy_Reject
Literally who?
@parzurnacs
Fellow partial South-European/Med cel; wasn't he mistaken to be a banned user?
@WacoGoesDown
Still active here.
@Med Amine
Posted a lot of JBW stuff, but still better than most newfags
@MiSKiRaT
Based Sandnigger & fellow hater of Jews, wish he would come back.
@Govid_Dorious\
Miss him, we need him a lot right now.

I hope he's safe in Brazil.
@Khanivore
Nah fuck that annoying troll.
made my time here really comfy and copeful.
This was around the first time I was able to get my hands on alcohol, so my dopamine levels and drunkness hit much newer and colder.
Although I'd rather be drinking while having sex with stacy, I was very lucky to have at least a little bit of company albeit online through a forum with faces i will never see in real life.
Users I miss from back then:
@Betrayed
@Immolator (still here but very inactive/lurking)
@Retardinator
@2002AryanMaxxed1488
@Acion aka @Michael W. Ford

Also, rip to @BataviaCel

Now you have new Brocels, deal with it nigger.
I am also fairly new (as a 2024Cel).

Pro tip:

leave the past behind.
The past is the past, for a reason.
move the fuck on

I see you are a fellow brother in Christ....
God put me on this forum and im interacting with you now, for a reason.
it´s part of the divine plan

You have multiple times attempted to assert the proximity of Sands to Whites/Europeans multiple times;
because its true. Sands are phenotypically and genetically the closest to europrans.
showcasing cherrypicked images of "swarthy Euros" & "white MENAs," using Meds/South Euros as a proxy, and persistently exerting the statement(which yes, is factual) that MENA are closest to Whites/Euros.
So you agree with me. What are you bitching about then?
Personally, I consider East Asians as more advanced & objectively better than MENA, except in terms of SMV
JFL SMV is the MOST important thing. Thats why asians get cucked by even indians, let alone arabs. Arabs main issue is kike/American war mongering. Our countries would be high tier without that.

Saudi, Qatar, Oman,UAE is proof of this. It's not our genetics holding us back, which is true for blacks and indians

Even Iran has better HDI than China DESPITE the sanctions it suffers
They have been less of a threat to Europe
That just shows theyre pansies who have never been able to threaten europe
aren't guided by the illusion of Abrahamic faiths
like europeans arent? And Islam is a good religion, certainly better than buddhism
and I have personally had better interactions with them as opposed to MENAs.
That somehow affects their racial superiority how?

Being here since Nov 1 and some notable members have dropped off for various reasons since then

I wonder did @LastGerman get his driver's license?

Now you have new Brocels, deal with it nigger.
I am also fairly new (as a 2024Cel).

Pro tip:

leave the past behind.
The past is the past, for a reason.
move the fuck on
Good in ideal, but hard in practice especially for someone like me.

I utilize meditationmaxxing for this, yet I still struggle; any tips brocel?
I see you are a fellow brother in Christ....
God put me on this forum and im interacting with you now, for a reason.
it´s part of the divine plan
I have issues with Abrahamic religions for various reasons, and I have plans to make some threads criticizing them for various reasons.

However, I still believe in a higher power, creationism, etc. For the simple reason, that everything has symmetry, frequency, patterns etc which Tesla stated was one of the first steps in understanding the Universe.
because its true. Sands are phenotypically and genetically the closest to europrans.
I never said that they weren't, and this is factual.

MENA constitutes one part of the broader Caucasoid race, European constitutes the other.
So you agree with me. What are you bitching about then?
I wasn't bitching at all, I was just stating facts.

Yes, some Meds do kinda look a bit like Levantines due to the small amounts of Natufian in them, but most have a distinct look which has various similarities to other Euros: Same applies to MENA, some look vaguely European, but most have a distinctive MENA look about them.

Point is, you consistently have asserted your proximity to Whites/Euros.
JFL SMV is the MOST important thing.
SMV is the most important when it comes to SMV, not civilizational building, though they will have some connections & correlations ofc.
Thats why asians get cucked by even indians, let alone arabs. Arabs main issue is kike/American war mongering. Our countries would be high tier without that.

Saudi, Qatar, Oman,UAE is proof of this. It's not our genetics holding us back, which is true for blacks and indians

Even Iran has better HDI than China DESPITE the sanctions it suffers

That just shows theyre pansies who have never been able to threaten europe
Ever considered the geographical distance? Yes, I know about the Huns, Central Asiatic Turks, Mongols, etc. but just consider the distance between Europe & Korea, Japan, China proper, etc. & then compare that to the distance between Europe & the Middle East, especially that of the Levant & Anatolia which at times were considered literal extensions of Europe.
like europeans arent?
Sadly, we are, and that has been one of the reasons for the current state we are in.

I should have stated I am critical of all Abrahamic religions, not just Islam.
And Islam is a good religion,
Aside from its stance on Women, it is not.

It literally promotes polygamy, which in this day & age allows for Oil-rich Chaddam with his pet lion & fleet of Porsches to have his picks of Sandwhores.
certainly better than buddhism
I would beg to differ; I would say Buddhism is a much better religion.

Ideally, I think some revival of old Pagan ideals(Such as Hellenism or Odinism) would serve a civilization better, or perhaps one which allows for male superiority such as Mithraism(which only allowed for men to participate).
That somehow affects their racial superiority how?
It's quite simple: Due to my Autism, I am able to notice common "traits" which correlate heavily with an individuals race. Most of the Sands and/or Muslims I met always give off this sense that they are trying to "one-up" me or assert themselves over me, whereas the Asians I met tend to be quiet yet at least indicate they respect me in some way.

I do miss some of those older users

I never said that they weren't, and this is factual.

MENA constitutes one part of the broader Caucasoid race, European constitutes the other.

I wasn't bitching at all, I was just stating facts.
ok
Yes, some Meds do kinda look a bit like Levantines due to the small amounts of Natufian in them, but most have a distinct look which has various similarities to other Euros: Same applies to MENA, some look vaguely European, but most have a distinctive MENA look about them.
OK

However, my ultimate point is in terms of looks, MENAs are 2nd best
Point is, you consistently have asserted your proximity to Whites/Euros.
Because that's a good thing lol. I have said this before: everyone is a white supremacist.
SMV is the most important when it comes to SMV, not civilizational building, though they will have some connections & correlations ofc.
Civilizational building will come and go. Some will rise and some will fall

Looks are more or less eternal. Therefore, it is more important.

We see this with how ancient statues from 2000 years ago will often resemble modern people from the same country

And if we are being honest, most of MENA would definitely be 1st world were it not for jews/Americans. Saudi Arabia, Oman, UAE are proof of this.
Ever considered the geographical distance? Yes, I know about the Huns, Central Asiatic Turks, Mongols, etc. but just consider the distance between Europe & Korea, Japan, China proper, etc. & then compare that to the distance between Europe & the Middle East, especially that of the Levant & Anatolia which at times were considered literal extensions of Europe.
Well, yeah, I don't deny the reason MENA has been a bigger threat to Europe than East Asians have is due to distance, however, even it still doesn't change that they don't have the prestige of conquering parts of Europe ever.
Sadly, we are, and that has been one of the reasons for the current state we are in.

I should have stated I am critical of all Abrahamic religions, not just Islam.
Ok
Aside from its stance on Women, it is not.

It literally promotes polygamy, which in this day & age allows for Oil-rich Chaddam with his pet lion & fleet of Porsches to have his picks of Sandwhores.
Bruh this is some fantasy stereotype. Most men aren't getting multiple wives, not by a long shot. My mom once even WANTED my dad to get a 2nd wife but he never did. And my dad is a dentist so he definitely could have afforded to do so
I would beg to differ; I would say Buddhism is a much better religion.

Ideally, I think some revival of old Pagan ideals(Such as Hellenism or Odinism) would serve a civilization better, or perhaps one which allows for male superiority such as Mithraism(which only allowed for men to participate).
Ok
It's quite simple: Due to my Autism, I am able to notice common "traits" which correlate heavily with an individuals race. Most of the Sands and/or Muslims I met always give off this sense that they are trying to "one-up" me or assert themselves over me, whereas the Asians I met tend to be quiet yet at least indicate they respect me in some way.
Well Asians are more docile, make sense they'd cower in fear rather than doing something

Chinks dont have the physicality to physically bully others, so how they bully is by being passive aggressive. If a chink just randomly makes snarky comments about you then that's an indicator that they deem you as a subhuman and see you as inferior to them.

@MACHETE @Govid_Dorious @ilieknothing @sneed (not chuck)

@Khanivore RIP

What happened to @manletogre ?

@NoLooksNoLife was a fakecel

Also what happened to Med Anime ?

During my GrAYcel times here, users like @NoLooksNoLife @Filthy_Reject @parzurnacs @WacoGoesDown @Med Amine @MiSKiRaT @Govid_Dorious @Khanivore made my time here really comfy and copeful.
I also remember @Intellectual and @Anime2Dcel

I remember @Govid_Dorious and @Med Amine too.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back