Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i miss 2016

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
i miss the whole gamergate stuff and back when it was cool to hate feminism and all this new progressive fag bullshit, i miss the era on youtube where everyone was watching sjw cringe compilations and i miss how happy i was when trump first got elected only to later learn hes just another israeli shill

smh

I WANT TO FUCK A BIG BOOBS FOID FROM 2016 :feelsree::ahegao::shock:

imagine reminiscing about 2016 like its some bygone era lmfao shitlibbery has been dominant in the west since the 1960s and its been getting worse every decade. feminism has been dominant since the mid 19th century at least. trump was always a controlled op shill. the alt light anti-sjwfags were always useless fluff.

I miss 1919

Last edited:
I wasn't born in 2016

I miss the early 2000's. Just fucking take me back there to when I could browse Newgrounds and play Gamecube all day.

I miss 2016 also.

It was my favourite year.

When it was cool to hate sjws and feminists.

Also Trump won and brexit won.

What a year great it was.

I miss the time before i was born

I miss the 2000s

I miss 2016 also.

It was my favourite year.

When it was cool to hate sjws and feminists.

Also Trump won and brexit won.

What a year great it was.
i hope if desantis becomes president we can make a return to those times for a little bit

I don't miss any year, I live in the present.

2016 was a rough year for me

2012-2013 much fonder memories :feelsmusic:

i miss the whole gamergate stuff and back when it was cool to hate feminism and all this new progressive fag bullshit, i miss the era on youtube where everyone was watching sjw cringe compilations and i miss how happy i was when trump first got elected only to later learn hes just another israeli shill

smh
I was still militaryceling in 2016, so fuck that shit

I didn’t really enjoy 2016, what I miss is 2012 so badlyb

2015-2016 were ok years.

By 2017-2018 full on foid hypergamy went on overdrive. And we are currently in peak clown world.

smh
another proof that first world is less cucked and feminist than south america

here in 2016 we were already killing ourselves because of feminism

That was a pretty special time on the internet, right before all the social media sites became kiked and silenced anything that didn’t fit their “woke” agenda. That was my last year of high school and life was a lot simpler then. It seems like the younger i was, the happier i was

2000-2010 was better

I was still militaryceling in 2016, so fuck that shit
Oh please tell me more about it. How is being an incel in military? Maybe make thread about it if its worth it or not and why etc. You can make good thread with many points

That was a pretty special time on the internet, right before all the social media sites became kiked and silenced anything that didn’t fit their “woke” agenda. That was my last year of high school and life was a lot simpler then. It seems like the younger i was, the happier i was
I worked last time 2 years ago. Year ago I worked only 2 weeks and their fired me. They don't even want to hire me at McDonalds for no reason. Fuck my life. Either I get a job or I end up in jail or homeless in 2-3 months ;_; Somebody save me. Also today AGAIN I gotta go to curator... old bitch will be talking with me some bullshit. God I just wanna die