Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I might just be an incel based off of location. I've heard southern girls are less picky and more feminine.

I

incel20

Officer
★★★
most people I know who moved from the south say the further north you go the more gay, feminists, trannies, lesbian, etc.

gonna move to the south one day for a few years. maybe get a southern belle and retire on a farm

Many southern cities have more females than males. But most of them are black or college educated. And obesity rates are insane.

fakecel if you're locationcel.

Home Sweet Alabama

Many southern cities have more females than males. But most of them are black or college educated. And obesity rates are insane.

honestly, I like chubbier girls. and the possibility of getting a gf makes the south worth it

You should move to Atlanta ga. Lots of fbi nigger bitches and cocaine dealers. Bon temps 'mi! Just don't go to n'Orleans! Non 'mi! Non!

You should move to Atlanta ga. Lots of fbi nigger bitches and cocaine dealers. Bon temps 'mi! Just don't go to n'Orleans! Non 'mi! Non!
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: You like those fbi sheboons?? I would try but they'd probably stab me.

South is right, but you should go way further south. Latin America isn’t SEA tier, but it is easier from what I hear.

It is probably a JBW thing.

South is right, but you should go way further south. Latin America isn’t SEA tier, but it is easier from what I hear.

It is probably a JBW thing.
Just Have Money and speak Spanish.

Just Have Money and speak Spanish.
The flight costs money, but the exchange rate is good. It’s not any worse than traveling in the USA in that regard. Learning Spanish is a barrier though. I grant that.

The flight costs money, but the exchange rate is good. It’s not any worse than traveling in the USA in that regard. Learning Spanish is a barrier though. I grant that.
spanish is one of the easiest languages to learn compared to most asian and european languages

I was thinking about the latin american thing but getting a job there, as a foreigner, is nearly impossible. so I'll just visit.

Depends on where you live in the South. I'm from a town in North Texas and foids are picky as fuck even there. Sub-8 and it's over for you, ngl, seriously. Even fat bitches in those parts (especially near the city) can get Chadlites/Chads. There's some fucking insane hypergamy around the Dallas area.

It probably depends how far from the city you lived. I lived fairly close, so Californian influence was high. You can probably slay as a Chadlite if you move out in the middle of buttfuck nowhere like Amarillo, where it's like 200 miles away from the nearest city with a population over 300,000.

women move out of small towns into rich areas

you're note going to slay anything except maybe fat single moms and that's if you have chad looks

women move out of small towns into rich areas

you're note going to slay anything except maybe fat single moms and that's if you have chad looks
I think if single moms think you'll give them money, you can do it. But you've got to act like a really big cuck, and take her out a lot, clean her house, give her massages. I've never really been interested, but I think you could fraud one, if you're low inhib.

Lets just create incel gangs

most people I know who moved from the south say the further north you go the more gay, feminists, trannies, lesbian, etc.

gonna move to the south one day for a few years. maybe get a southern belle and retire on a farm
Cope no they are not.

Your expectations will set you up for disappointment.

Yeah southern foids are more feminine, but less picky? Hmm...I don’t think so.
Most southern foids I know hate me just for existing and look at me as if I’m a giant insect. It doesn’t help that I’m a spic and most of them are Trump supporters (but to be fair, I do know one Georgia foid that is genuinely sweet, but she’s the exception rather than the rule)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back