Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I might have a FBI agent watching my house sometimes

also there seems to be a 2nd IP address next to my own on the security tab of my account on here, it gets used every so often but it never gets repeated unlike my own whenever i login on to here, im trying to correlate betweem that usage of the IP address and whenever the white van i mentioned is here, fuk :feelssus: :fuk:
Do you ever access the site on another network? Like, access it outside your house somewhere else? Do you switch from wifi to 4g or something? Any VPNs or different devices. All manor of reasons.

Do you ever access the site on another network? Like, access it outside your house somewhere else? Do you switch from wifi to 4g or something? Any VPNs or different devices. All manor of reasons.
i only ever use this site on my PC which just uses password protected WIFI :fuk:

i only ever use this site on my PC which just uses password protected WIFI :fuk:
Change PW and set up 2fa tbh. Problem pretty much solved and then even if it is nothing. You can be at ease

Oh also remove all your sessions. Might as well