Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I might have a FBI agent watching my house sometimes

Fallout

Fallout

Overlord
★★★★★
the past couple of months i've vaguely remember seeing a white van with this small spinning bulb on the roof parked across the street from my house, i dont know if thats some sort of surveillance device or just a ventilator thing (something like that on google came up) but i dont remember ever seeing anyone get in or out of the van or even sitting in the drivers seat, the van would just disappear and reappear when i wouldnt be looking ofc, i live in a pretty small town so maybe theres a good chance im the only registered user on IS. living here, so perhaps law enforcement can spare an agent to watch me? i havent been publicly outside since MAY of last year, so combine that with my joining of this place in November, maybe theres been substainal time for any type of law to observe me, JFL i know for certain ive not posted or discussed about anything illegal, but referring to my point eariler about maybe being the only inkwell in my town, the very few rare times ive gone outside cause my mom gave me neet bucks for snacks i havent been stopped by anyone to be talked to. I dont know anymore brocels, ive always been a paranoid mf about this but that whole shtick with white vans parked nearby and never seeing any sign of life :feelssus: fml.

also there seems to be a 2nd IP address next to my own on the security tab of my account on here, it gets used every so often but it never gets repeated unlike my own whenever i login on to here, im trying to correlate betweem that usage of the IP address and whenever the white van i mentioned is here, fuk :feelssus: :fuk:

just hide on your basement and he won't even dare to come to you again. that's what i do. basement is the solution

If the glowies try to interrogate you, larp as an IT infiltrator who just goes on .is to troll and make fun of the inkies :bigbrain:

Its probably just plumbers nigga :rolleyes:

Unless you make deliberate specific threats, no one's coming after you. I doubt they're wasting their resources on a dude who's made less than a few thousand posts on an obscure Internet forum. :feelsjuice:

there aren't that many active users on here (100 at most) so i wouldn't be surprised if they investigated some of us, they do consider us a "terrorist organization" after all.

Last edited:
Get yourself an AK47 gold plated yusuf luxury gold skin from GTA 5 and shoot the engine until it explodes

much more likely that you have undiagnozed schizophrenia dude :dafuckfeels:

Yeah .... that's me .... hi ... I guess

Yeah .... that's me .... hi ... I guess
Also, you're a faggot OP, homelander is a gigachad, there is no "homelandercel", fucking idiot.

I am the fbi and I’m always watching you.

Don’t worry about him. That’s just Mike from surveillance.

If it happens again, walk outside, take a picture of the device ontop. Take a picture of the plates. Then knock on the door and tell them you saw the device on top of their vehicle and were wondering what they were doing there. Be sure to be filming them for when they open the door.

It's unlikely they'll give you any useful information, but now you'll have their plates, a video of their faces, as well as a picture of the spinning device on top. Next post all of that on here for us to further analyze, and we'll give you some tips on what the next steps can be.

If you have weak security on your router it's likely they hacked in. You can switch lan cable and disable all wifi, then secure your router and home from physical access.

If it happens again, walk outside, take a picture of the device ontop. Take a picture of the plates. Then knock on the door and tell them you saw the device on top of their vehicle and were wondering what they were doing there. Be sure to be filming them for when they open the door.

It's unlikely they'll give you any useful information, but now you'll have their plates, a video of their faces, as well as a picture of the spinning device on top. Next post all of that on here for us to further analyze, and we'll give you some tips on what the next steps can be.

If you have weak security on your router it's likely they hacked in. You can switch lan cable and disable all wifi, then secure your router and home from physical access.
DO IT!

Also, you're a faggot OP, homelander is a gigachad, there is no "homelandercel", fucking idiot.
Finn Wolfhard Middle Finger Reaction | Know Your Meme

eat shit nigger, im the homelander.

the van would just disappear and reappear when i wouldnt be looking ofc
Man, I shit you not that I was dealing with this same issue all last summer. What made it more jarring was the fact that the van was unmarked as well and just kept disappearing and reappearing in different spots across my house. I still don't know what was up with that to this day. Was paranoid about it then, still am now

Unless you make deliberate specific threats, no one's coming after you. I doubt they're wasting their resources on a dude who's made less than a few thousand posts on an obscure Internet forum. :feelsjuice:
What about a guy who's orangutanmaxxing and has more that 23k posts in a year :ping:

If the glowies try to interrogate you, larp as an IT infiltrator who just goes on .is to troll and make fun of the inkies :bigbrain:
id rather the glowies gun me down or LDAR in prison tbh

Man, I shit you not that I was dealing with this same issue all last summer. What made it more jarring was the fact that the van was unmarked as well and just kept disappearing and reappearing in different spots across my house. I still don't know what was up with that to this day. Was paranoid about it then, still am now
ive been expecting a knock on the door for awhile now, just hoping my mom isnt home when they possibly interrogate me for being an inkwelsh

To be honest, the stereotypical vans won’t be used on recon missions like that. It’ll be so subtle that it’d blend in. Law Enforcement does not want to spring any idea that you are being investigated.

over

To be honest, the stereotypical vans won’t be used on recon missions like that. It’ll be so subtle that it’d blend in. Law Enforcement does not want to spring any idea that you are being investigated.
or maybe theyre making an exception for me and not giving a fuk if i noticed anyone unusual outside :feelssus: :feelssus: :feelssus:

the past couple of months i've vaguely remember seeing a white van with this small spinning bulb on the roof parked across the street from my house, i dont know if thats some sort of surveillance device or just a ventilator thing (something like that on google came up) but i dont remember ever seeing anyone get in or out of the van or even sitting in the drivers seat, the van would just disappear and reappear when i wouldnt be looking ofc, i live in a pretty small town so maybe theres a good chance im the only registered user on IS. living here, so perhaps law enforcement can spare an agent to watch me? i havent been publicly outside since MAY of last year, so combine that with my joining of this place in November, maybe theres been substainal time for any type of law to observe me, JFL i know for certain ive not posted or discussed about anything illegal, but referring to my point eariler about maybe being the only inkwell in my town, the very few rare times ive gone outside cause my mom gave me neet bucks for snacks i havent been stopped by anyone to be talked to. I dont know anymore brocels, ive always been a paranoid mf about this but that whole shtick with white vans parked nearby and never seeing any sign of life :feelssus: fml.
This is not the 60's white nigger. Nobody watches your house when a cheap 20$ mini camera is more than enough to watch your house plus even that is too much hassle these days. Now They just hack your phone and pc

just buy yourself an ak and some body armor already we know you want it.

SMP_0362-1.jpg

It was this guy, wasn't it?

Did you stop taking jew drugs recently?

over
This!! Glowies are less subtle. I had a couple follow me in an unmarked Honda CRV one time on my way from school :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. They were wearing suits and aviators.