Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I might chill with some Morrowind

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
Fall semester is over, winter break has begun, and I just got home from my beer and fish fry. My loneliness and permanent bachelorhood is weighing heavily on my mind tonight, so I think I'm going to get super baked, drink some more, and lose myself in Morrowind. Hopefully I'll be too inebriated and lost in the island of Vvardenfell to even feel the pain anymore.

How foids can sentence us to this existence, and how nobody can see the evil of it, is just beyond me at this point. They really are willfully ignorant. :feelsbadman:

I feel you :feelsbadman:
I think you should go to bed even though I know nobody likes to think they end their day "in the dumps".

Last edited:
I feel you :feelsbadman:
I think you should go to bed even though I know nobody likes to think they end their day "in the dumps".
No. My night has only just begun.

Oups désolé

I thought you were german ;)

Fantasy RPG's are the best vidya for coping.
The Witcher games really do it for me

based game, I remember playing it back in 02

Hm, I'm sorry to hear you're feeling bad atm.

I've played a number of the be Elder Scrolls games but Skyrim is the only one I've put quite a bit of time into.

Gaming can make me feel quite a bit better as long as I find the right games (I tend to like indie games mostly).

I hope Morrowind helps. Even the theme song from that game always makes me feel better ^^