Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I May Have Had a Demon Possession and I'm Scared

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

People informed me in my previous thread that I may have experienced a demon possession since what I said was so contrary to the sripture. I'm now worried that I will go to hell myself for claiming I spoke with God as that is Blasphemy.

NO SUCH THING AS GOD

even demon does not give fuck about my soul.

Because you work around too much Jewish black magic.

I have put a dark curse on you, OP. You shall not escape the demon I have set upon you, this wont be the last time you will be possessed

People informed me in my previous thread that I may have experienced a demon possession since what I said was so contrary to the sripture. I'm now worried that I will go to hell myself for claiming I spoke with God as that is Blasphemy.
Listen to ayat al kursi:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

I'm now worried that I will go to hell myself for claiming I spoke with God as that is Blasphemy.
[UWSL]Involuntary ignorance does not condemn anyone to Hell.[/UWSL]

Have you considered becoming a hermit?

No demon for your face

Did you drop the soap last shower you had?

I may have experienced a demon possession
Trouble

OP is lucky

[UWSL]Involuntary ignorance does not condemn anyone to Hell.[/UWSL]
this.also several monks reported several visions and in all of them they were found out to have been done by the devil.it's not uncommon.honestly,just ignore the visions and move on.god doesn't need to speak lies to tell you something.

Dm me if interested in demonology. I like to dabble in a few coveted scripts and ritual.