Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Sorry I just have to make an update/vent

Yes but why almost everyone? Even old normies! Not only kids. Grown ups openly make even implied jokes about my face and I overhear it. (never directly to me but that doesn't make anything better)
WHY????
They don't care about you and neither should you care about them. Just cut those faggots out of your life. I'm not saying that you need to confront them, just don't do them any favors.

Came back from car&airplane-museum and restaurant trip with my dad

- small kid said, pointing at me, "he looks funny"
- many people stared or pointed at me, most made a comment
- old people (in restaurant) and a group of tourists joked about my face. As in made implied "jokes" and also quite direct "jokes" - or more accurately, comments - about my face. I'm so saddened by this, venting here helps a bit.

All, like always, with no regard that I may overhear.

But sure....he's deformed and look different so let's make fun of him, he's nothing.

I'm just a lonely, timid, shy guy (mostly due to being ugly), who wants a gf but is rejected by society due to deformities, nothing more. Only person I'll ever hurt is myself, if at all. I'll probably never will.
beat the shit out of them!?!?!?! those are fighting words said to YOUR FACE, it is your duty to fuck them up

They don't care about you and neither should you care about them. Just cut those faggots out of your life. I'm not saying that you need to confront them, just don't do them any favors.
I shouldn't but it's not that easy. Those are strangers so it's an unavoidable situation and it's an absolute impossibility to not leave the house. Also this isn't a long term solution, there isn't any. But yes I won't do them any favors. I will try to cope until I'm about 32-35. Then swim out in a lake and drown. That's my plan and it makes me feel warm.

beat the shit out of them!?!?!?! those are fighting words said to YOUR FACE, it is your duty to fuck them up
no no they do not say it directly to my face, sorry if I wasn't clear. It's NEVER said to my face and it wasn't in this instance. I just overhear it said ABOUT me/about my face. I also don't always hear it but it's clear they're talking about me, looking at me then each other, then at me again...

granted I am REALLY fucking ugly as in 0/10 looks, totally abnormal skull and face (surgery not possible). missing facial bones, not masculine looking, some proportions much too large or small, distance between features often too large, deformed skull, jaw, orbital area etc, one of my eyes lower and closer to nose than the other (although even with hat and sunglasses I get the same treatment). ---- I often OVERHEAR (not said directly to me) that I'm "the ugliest person" they've "ever seen." The world is cruel. They should all just ignore me not make comments or jokes just bc I look very special

Then swim out in a lake and drown. That's my plan and it makes me feel warm.
literally one of the worst sui methods bro, why drown when there are many more fun methods?

literally one of the worst sui methods bro, why drown when there are many more fun methods?
bc the other methods are not without their risks. plus it's only bad in the beginning. I also prefer a few minutes of suffering and wanna make it look like an accident bc if I don't many people will go "I knew he'd khs someday". also if the other methods go wrong, whatever they are, I'm in an even worse situation

granted I am REALLY fucking ugly as in 0/10 looks, totally abnormal skull and face (surgery not possible). missing facial bones, not masculine looking, some proportions much too large or small, distance between features often too large, deformed skull, jaw, orbital area etc, one of my eyes lower and closer to nose than the other (although even with hat and sunglasses I get the same treatment). ---- I often OVERHEAR (not said directly to me) that I'm "the ugliest person" they've "ever seen." The world is cruel. They should all just ignore me not make comments or jokes just bc I look very special
maybe buy sony whx5 headpones or any headphones with anc and just actually mute those motherfuckers?

bc the other methods are not without their risks. plus it's only bad in the beginning. I also prefer a few minutes of suffering and wanna make it look like an accident bc if I don't many people will go "I knew he'd khs someday". also if the other methods go wrong, whatever they are, I'm in an even worse situation
maybe buy a bike and ride 300km/h until you die? maybe you will even start to like it and forget about sui at all?

maybe buy sony whx5 headpones or any headphones with anc and just actually mute those motherfuckers?
good idea. that's what I often do actually but it's not always possible due to various reasons and I still have the hundreds of memories

- old people (in restaurant) and a group of tourists joked about my face. As in made implied "jokes" and also quite direct "jokes" - or more accurately, comments - about my face. I'm so saddened by this, venting here helps a bit.

But sure....he's deformed and look different so let's make fun of him, he's nothing.

I'm just a lonely, timid, shy guy (mostly due to being ugly), who wants a gf but is rejected by society due to deformities, nothing more. Only person I'll ever hurt is myself, if at all. I'll probably never will.
Im so sick of the way people fucking are theres no need for them to treat you like that

This world is so fucked no one has empathy for anyone with bad genes they just hope we all die off and treat us like shit until

I wish something would just change so human nature isn’t so cruel

maybe buy a bike and ride 300km/h until you die? maybe you will even start to like it and forget about sui at all?
maybe,,,also a good idea. and maybe I'll indeed forget...but I still now I'm actually medically deformed (I bet you've never seen someone as ugly as me) and I'm still lonely AF

Brutal man. People can be cruel. When I was in middle school they called me “pear face” because of my big forehead and narrow jaw. I was also skinny and they joked around that I was anorexic. They jokingly offered me candy bars so I wouldn’t starve.
People used to mock me by offering food too

Im around average weight now but when I was 14 I was basically just bones

Also how would you be pear face if your forehead is big and your jaw is small it would need to be the opposite for you to have a pear face they must have been dumb asf

Im so sick of the way people fucking are theres no need for them to treat you like that

This world is so fucked no one has empathy for anyone with bad genes they just hope we all die off and treat us like shit until

Thanks man, appreciate your comment. I agree. Just to be clear: they never say anything directly to me, it's always just about me.....but 99% of strangers do it. Also back in high school they made memes with my face. Not excusable but anyone over the age of 20 should fucking know better than to make fun of or comment on a medically deformed person

many young people in groups would just stop talking then start laughing among each other when they see me walk by or something...and no I'm not paranoid, 100% not. I even have it recorded from around 1 year ago but deleted it bc I just couldn't bare it anymore

Thanks man, appreciate your comment. I agree. Just to be clear: they never say anything directly to me, it's always just about me.....but 99% of strangers do it. Also back in high school they made memes with my face. Not excusable but anyone over the age of 20 should fucking know better than to make fun of or comment on a medically deformed person
Yeah but they dont attempt to hide it from you either
They don't value you as a person or care about the way you feel so they just say what they want

I hope the worst happens to the people who were mocking and bullying u but knowing this world they are probably living good lives rn

I’m sorry you gotta live like this brocel

Yeah but they dont attempt to hide it from you either
They don't value you as a person or care about the way you feel so they just say what they want
spot on

I hope the worst happens to the people who were mocking and bullying u but knowing this world they are probably living good lives rn
thank you for your empathy man and I often think the same

many young people in groups would just stop talking then start laughing among each other when they see me walk by or something...and no I'm not paranoid, 100% not. I even have it recorded from around 1 year ago but deleted it bc I just couldn't bare it anymore
I believe u Ive had similar things happen to me before in the past

This is literally how people end up doing shootings how can They think that anyone can put up with this constant disrespect

They think we should just take this shit and know our place in the hierachy but we shouldnt have to live like this

We are humans just like them we were just born into an unlucky position

People used to mock me by offering food too

Im around average weight now but when I was 14 I was basically just bones

Also how would you be pear face if your forehead is big and your jaw is small it would need to be the opposite for you to have a pear face they must have been dumb asf
Being mocked for being skinny is fucking brutal. I was only around 90 pounds at age 14 and was skin and bones, but luckily I'm 155 now. As for the pear face thing, I thought the same thing you did until I realized they meant my face looks like an upside down pear. Took me a while to make sense of that insult, lol. Those bullies were dumb as fuck. It was mostly this one retard who called me that. That asshole could hardy speak proper sentences. I'm glad my jaw improved since then after puberty. My jaw is a little weak, but it passes as normal and I don't look that bad now.

Being mocked for being skinny is fucking brutal. I was only around 90 pounds at age 14 and was skin and bones, but luckily I'm 155 now. As for the pear face thing, I thought the same thing you did until I realized they meant my face looks like an upside down pear. Took me a while to make sense of that insult, lol. Those bullies were dumb as fuck. It was mostly this one retard who called me that. That asshole could hardy speak proper sentences. I'm glad my jaw improved since then after puberty. My jaw is a little weak, but it passes as normal and I don't look that bad now.
I was thinking maybe he might have meant that but wouldn't it be a triangle face if your forehead is wide and your jaw is narrow??
I guess he was a dumbass though so it makes sense he would say that

I think Framceldom is one of the most brutal ways to be an incel honestly its one of the worst things in my life and is definitely the main thing that has made my life so shit

go up to them and say "what did you just say?", if they don't back down that is grounds to beat the shit out of them with the public's support, good way to vent your anger too

20% - Low effort in ID

lol

brutal. kids are always mask off

I was thinking maybe he might have meant that but wouldn't it be a triangle face if your forehead is wide and your jaw is narrow??
I guess he was a dumbass though so it makes sense he would say that

I think Framceldom is one of the most brutal ways to be an incel honestly its one of the worst things in my life and is definitely the main thing that has made my life so shit
He was a fucking idiot. Probably only had half the IQ I do. Triangle face would have been much more appropriate, like you said. Frameceldom is fucking brutal man. I used to be ridiculously skinny and short, and the skinny part was worse. Everywhere I went I felt insecure knowing people view me as an easy target. Luckily I grew from a manlet in 9th grade to a 6 foot tall man by 12th grade. I also gained a lot of weight and am up from 98 pounds in 9th grade to 155 now at 19. I'm still fairly skinny looking though, and I hate it. With my fast metabolism and narrow clavicles, I just can't gain weight. Still though, people don't usually mess with me because of my height, luckily. I wish I had wider shoulders and more muscle mass though because narrow shoulders look weird and weak on a 6 foot tall guy.

He was a fucking idiot. Probably only had half the IQ I do. Triangle face would have been much more appropriate, like you said. Frameceldom is fucking brutal man. I used to be ridiculously skinny and short, and the skinny part was worse. Everywhere I went I felt insecure knowing people view me as an easy target. Luckily I grew from a manlet in 9th grade to a 6 foot tall man by 12th grade. I also gained a lot of weight and am up from 98 pounds in 9th grade to 155 now at 19. I'm still fairly skinny looking though, and I hate it. With my fast metabolism and narrow clavicles, I just can't gain weight. Still though, people don't usually mess with me because of my height, luckily. I wish I had wider shoulders and more muscle mass though because narrow shoulders look weird and weak on a 6 foot tall guy.
Everywhere I went I felt insecure knowing people view me as an easy target.

Thats pretty much my life now

Narrow shoulders look weird and weak no matter what
Imo its better to have them while being 6 foot because atleast u have something going for you

If you have them while you are short like me then you just look completely weak and will be viewed as a pushover

this world is fucking cruel they can’t even leave us alone I suggest getting stronger by gym and when this happens next time you confront their ass and they’ll start chickening out of their mind

Everywhere I went I felt insecure knowing people view me as an easy target.

Thats pretty much my life now

Narrow shoulders look weird and weak no matter what
Imo its better to have them while being 6 foot because atleast u have something going for you

If you have them while you are short like me then you just look completely weak and will be viewed as a pushover
Yeah, being short and having narrow shoulders is fucking brutal. I know from experience. My height is the only thing saving me from being viewed as weak.

it's not your fault brocel. you don't deserve this

this world is fucking cruel they can’t even leave us alone I suggest getting stronger by gym and when this happens next time you confront their ass and they’ll start chickening out of their mind
:yes:
I am training at home problem is I'm only 1.62m/5'4 tall

go up to them and say "what did you just say?", if they don't back down that is grounds to beat the shit out of them with the public's support, good way to vent your anger too
I wish but I'm too weak and don't want legal trouble + I'm just fucking shy naturally

And then you have people pretending all kids are pure innocent angels who can do wrong and don't know any better if they do bad things, as if children can't be assholes and act mean towards others in premeditated intentional ways.

Last edited:
And then you have people pretending all kids are pure innocent angels who can do wrong as if children can't be assholes and act mean towards others.
indeed but grown ups also do it (never directly to me though)