Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I may get some flak for this, but I think the location pill is not true

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
Physical race and cultural norms aside, people is the same everywhere boyos, at their core. The same. "Different cultures" are a meme, people in different cultures are different to an extent obviously, but only in terms of some learned behaviors and beliefs, at their core they're all the same.

Due to Tinder's free passport, I have been stacyfishing in Santa Barbara, our hero's home during his last years and where it's supposedly super hard to get laid. I'm originally from Spain.

My findings:

1. People are THE SAME. Same kinda pictures, same angles and backgrounds, same proportion of chads vs normies vs incels.
  2. Bios were THE SAME apart from the language obviously.
  3. Only relevant difference is that some guys (always incel tier) seemed to be more soy if you will, and more pedantic/pretentious, kinda like reddit people. That's legit the only difference I noticed, and it was very few guys being that way. That'd imply getting laid in our hero's home is slightly easier if anything.

Did Elliot ever try online dating or was it not a thing at the time

Agree 100%.

Locationcel is just cope for incels in denial and also faggots who use it to attack whitecels and blackcels.

"just go EE or SEA bro!" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

i dont think it was really a thing yet

but anyway, tinder is the same as irl, the whole "online dating is superficial" is a bluepill cope
Agree 100%.

Locationcel is just cope for incels in denial and also faggots who use it to attack whitecels and blackcels.

tbf EE or SEA might give you a slight boost if you're high tier normie, I believe

the tales of being incel here and chad there are plain and simply BETABUX

Location might work if you're average or a little above with some features that might just be liked elsewhere. It's very niche and doesn't apply to most of us.

There's no location for your face

I personally think that locationcel is legit. Just my personal opinion tho, so I could be wrong.

what about an indian who comes to america and becomes incel?
Probably yeah idk
My friend @Legendarywristcel is an expert on Indian affairs, ask him tbh

Agree 100%.

SEAmaxxing is legit for whitecels tho.

Location might work if you're average or a little above with some features that might just be liked elsewhere. It's very niche and doesn't apply to most of us.
tbh. white normiecels are good to go

It wasn't quite as big. Tinder came out in 2012 and got bigger around 2014

location is 100% not a cope lol it can't be the ONLY factor of course but you cannot say it doesn't play a role whatsoever lol that's ridiculous

Stacyfishing? That sounds pretty gay ngl.

I wish I could visit Isla Vista though.

Tbh the location pill might be true in very limited scenarios. Kinda like JBW might work for some dudes in SEA, or how chinese dudes started africanmaxxing. But there is quite an overlap on what would be real attraction and not just foreign betabuxxing.

People are THE SAME

No blackpilled incel would think otherwise.
"Location pill" is just a retarded cope to preserve fragile soy ego.

If you can't fuck foids in your country/hometown, you won't be able to fuck foids anywhere.

Paying cheap whores in SEA is the most extreme form of "location pill" coping btw

Physical race and cultural norms aside, people is the same everywhere boyos, at their core.
a bit aspect of locationpill is simply whether or not you live alone and if so, if the place is large enough to house a guest comfortably

also how long a commute to work to determine how much free time you have to pursue foids

non-factors for chad (foids commute to him, let him crash at their place, love he lives with mom) but important for non-chads trying to ascend through maxing factors

Well of course it's largely about money, but nevertheless location makes an enormous difference. Just swipe in SEA and watch how you go from 1 landwhale match a month to 1 high tier Becky a day, and then swipe in Kenya and watch how you now get 10 times that. Doesn't matter that much if they are really hoping for betabux if there are always more of them waiting in line. 3+ whites can only be locationcels.

People are the same shit everywhere true

Physical race and cultural norms aside, people is the same everywhere boyos, at their core. The same. "Different cultures" are a meme, people in different cultures are different to an extent obviously, but only in terms of some learned behaviors and beliefs, at their core they're all the same.

Due to Tinder's free passport, I have been stacyfishing in Santa Barbara, our hero's home during his last years and where it's supposedly super hard to get laid. I'm originally from Spain.

My findings:

1. People are THE SAME. Same kinda pictures, same angles and backgrounds, same proportion of chads vs normies vs incels.
  2. Bios were THE SAME apart from the language obviously.
  3. Only relevant difference is that some guys (always incel tier) seemed to be more soy if you will, and more pedantic/pretentious, kinda like reddit people. That's legit the only difference I noticed, and it was very few guys being that way. That'd imply getting laid in our hero's home is slightly easier if anything.
Ive used Tinder around 5 different states including my own in America and in Asia, if the location shit is real at all then my last stop should be Africa

a bit aspect of locationpill is simply whether or not you live alone and if so, if the place is large enough to house a guest comfortably

also how long a commute to work to determine how much free time you have to pursue foids

non-factors for chad (foids commute to him, let him crash at their place, love he lives with mom) but important for non-chads trying to ascend through maxing factors
cope, if you have to worry about those things, you're ugly
Well of course it's largely about money, but nevertheless location makes an enormous difference. Just swipe in SEA and watch how you go from 1 landwhale match a month to 1 high tier Becky a day, and then swipe in Kenya and watch how you now get 10 times that. Doesn't matter that much if they are really hoping for betabux if there are always more of them waiting in line. 3+ whites can only be locationcels.
they are hoping or a betabux, therefore they're worthless as a gf

cope, if you have to worry about those things, you're ugly
I at least partially acknowledged that by saying Chad doesn't need to worry about it.

There is obviously a middle portion of the population ugly enough to worry about this stuff but not hopeless enough they have some chance of ascending with high effort though.

The question is whether we're coping in thinking we might have some chance.

Try my outhousepill bro!

"If you need to go to the bathroom the outhouse is around back..."

"Uhh. Bye! I forgot to turn the oven off! Got to go home now!"

My height will be with me everywhere i go

Try my outhousepill bro!

"If you need to go to the bathroom the outhouse is around back..."

"Uhh. Bye! I forgot to turn the oven off! Got to go home now!"
That sounds kind of amazing. I aspire to live in a place with 2 indoor bathrooms but I think if I ever do I will camouflage them and try this.

I know foids would risk outhouse for Chad but if they reject me for not having indoor plumbing and not risk it because they like my personality, then they're really just wanting to use my for my beautiful toilets and I will not let my wonderful toilets be sexually exploited.

SEAmaxxing is legit for whitecels tho.

Both my 4..5/10 "friends" ascended with 2..4/10 thai prostitutes so SEA maxxing is totaly legit for whites! :feelshaha:

Just swipe in SEA and watch how you go from 1 landwhale match a month to 1 high tier Becky a day

Well I tried it and almost all(maybe even 100% - hard to say really) of my matches were either prostitutes(massage girls, bar girls) or shemales.

But I agree for chads.co there will not be much of an issue to collect ton of SEA matches - see how silent people are for their SEA tinder results.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back