Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I make a pledge to quit junk food

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
Due to food coping, I've went from 155lbs something to 172 and this isn't ideal. I've looked much bloater and the fact that my eye area isn't that good nukes all my potential. With leanmaxx, at least I can have decent lower third, but when fat, I lose all my good features.

So, I make a pledge today to quit junk food today, in order to reveal the true myself once again (ultimate goal is 145lbs). It's a emasculating weight, but I cba to autistic gymcelmaxx so skinnymaxxing looks better on me than skinny fat (worst type of body).

I hope you guys support me on leanmaxxing.

Yea same tbh I have been binging hard lately time to finally stop and get on track

Just poormaxx like me and you'd be 120lbs

Due to food coping, I've went from 155lbs something to 172 and this isn't ideal. I've looked much bloater and the fact that my eye area isn't that good nukes all my potential. With leanmaxx, at least I can have decent lower third, but when fat, I lose all my good features.

So, I make a pledge today to quit junk food today, in order to reveal the true myself once again (ultimate goal is 145lbs). It's a emasculating weight, but I cba to autistic gymcelmaxx so skinnymaxxing looks better on me than skinny fat (worst type of body).

I’ll like support you

My method to stop abusing junk food waz

I smoked weed and then went to work out, after i smoked more weed and when i was high af i was also hungry af so Id leave healthy food i already bought before hand at home and nothing else.

So my only option waz to eat the healthy stuff (Chicken breastz, pasta, rice, eggz, tuna, oatz, peanut butter, vegetablez) or stay hungry af. I would get high and start cooking and after some weeks I actually started enjoying. Now I

I remember stopped drinking soda same way. No whenever I try soda i cant. Its juzt a lot of sugary water syrup. How is that supposed to take off my thirzt. I drink water 90% a natural juice or some gatorade.

Try smoking weed and working out, brocel :smonk:

Only if you do it for yourself and not for foids.

Also quitting coldturkey is very hard maybe try to reduce it over time and gradually increase your workouts.
cardio-workouts are very good for loosing weight. Just do something easy but do it often, for a long time and regularly.

I smoked weed and then went to work out, after i smoked more weed and when i was high af i was also hungry af so Id leave healthy food i already bought before hand at home and nothing else.

So my only option waz to eat the healthy stuff (Chicken breastz, pasta, rice, eggz, tuna, oatz, peanut butter, vegetablez) or stay hungry af. I would get high and start cooking and after some weeks I actually started enjoying. Now I

I remember stopped drinking soda same way. No whenever I try soda i cant. Its juzt a lot of sugary water syrup. How is that supposed to take off my thirzt. I drink water 90% a natural juice or some gatorade.

smartest pothead. But now quit weed.

When I was in the basement, I weighed around 110 lbs.

I don't eat junk food but it's a cope for many so :feelsaww:

what do you think that'll do. tho idk what kind of chemical X they put in american food

Also quitting coldturkey is very hard maybe try to reduce it over time and gradually increase your workouts.
cardio-workouts are very good for loosing weight. Just do something easy but do it often, for a long time and regularly.

Yeah I'm doing it for myself. Foids are not guaranteed, that's an given, but I genuinely feel better.

what do you think that'll do. tho idk what kind of chemical X they put in american food
carbs/sugar and shit tons of food coloring. some put in aspartamine

I don't eat junk food but it's a cope for many so :feelsaww:
esp for adhdcels like me

When I was in the basement, I weighed around 110 lbs.
Just poormaxx like me and you'd be 120lbs
im envious

I’ll like support you
Yea same tbh I have been binging hard lately time to finally stop and get on track

thx brocels.

Sure will.

Not easy.

Don’t quit it altogether you’ll end up binging. I have decent willpower and even then I binged twice in my leanmaxxing journey. Eat it once or twice a month to keep the cravings down and do a 2 week diet break every few months

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back