Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I made friends with a red pilled guy at work. Would it be wise to send him incel memes?

Should I send incel memes to red pilled guy?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
So there is a guy at work, I helped him out a lot and he has taken a liking to me. He is Turkish and white passing, I am taller than him but he absolutely mogs me facially and racially. The other day at work he started talking about red pill concepts like alpha fucks beta bux and how foids have become whiny and entitled due to feminism and other shit like that, he even said he subscribes to the red pill when I mentioned the red pill. From my discussions with him it seems like everything he is doing is to help him attain a high quality foid. He goes to the gym to try and get a foid, he is trying to move up the corporate ladder to be more attractive to foids, he is investing in cryptocurrency to become rich to try to get a foid, he wants to get a better car to impress a foid etc.

It‘s very hard to find a guy who is not a simp out in the real world these days. Due to this I didn’t scare him by saying that I am a kissless virgin incel who has long ago given up hope of attaining a foid so I humoured him and said I am just waiting for the right foid.

I strongly suspect he knows I am an incel though due to the way I look and my mannerisms. He has never asked me if I have a girlfriend or have had past relationships. He isn’t an incel though, he has talked about his past relationships, his hook ups, who he is going on a date with and he showed me some photos and videos to some parties he has been to where foids are wearing next to nothing and he is groping foids.

He took my number and started messaging me on WhatsAp, saying he wants me to send him memes. I was thinking of sending gigachad memes but I don’t know if that will implicitly expose myself as an incel or I should even care if I expose myself as an incel? I am leaving this company next week so it shouldn’t affect my professional life that much but he is still in the wider industry so idk and he said he wants to keep in touch.

balls to the fucking wall go completely ER on his ass. show him every meme you have

No. Redpillers are retarded. They think money and muscles can overcome things like height and bone structure.

No. Redpillers are retarded. They think money and muscles can overcome things like height and bone structure.
Redpillers are delusional but they are still better than soys.

So there is a guy at work, I helped him out a lot and he has taken a liking to me. He is Turkish and white passing, I am taller than him but he absolutely mogs me facially and racially. The other day at work he started talking about red pill concepts like alpha fucks beta bux and how foids have become whiny and entitled due to feminism and other shit like that, he even said he subscribes to the red pill when I mentioned the red pill. From my discussions with him it seems like everything he is doing is to help him attain a high quality foid. He goes to the gym to try and get a foid, he is trying to move up the corporate ladder to be more attractive to foids, he is investing in cryptocurrency to become rich to try to get a foid, he wants to get a better car to impress a foid etc.

It‘s very hard to find a guy who is not a simp out in the real world these days. Due to this I didn’t scare him by saying that I am a kissless virgin incel who has long ago given up hope of attaining a foid so I humoured him and said I am just waiting for the right foid.

I strongly suspect he knows I am an incel though due to the way I look and my mannerisms. He has never asked me if I have a girlfriend or have had past relationships. He isn’t an incel though, he has talked about his past relationships, his hook ups, who he is going on a date with and he showed me some photos and videos to some parties he has been to where foids are wearing next to nothing and he is groping foids.

He took my number and started messaging me on WhatsAp, saying he wants me to send him memes. I was thinking of sending gigachad memes but I don’t know if that will implicitly expose myself as an incel or I should even care if I expose myself as an incel? I am leaving this company next week so it shouldn’t affect my professional life that much but he is still in the wider industry so idk and he said he wants to keep in touch.
You have to hiroshima nagasaki pill him first

no they might squeal on you to the boss you can't trust most guys these days

Start out slow and steady. I'd recommend some gigachad memes since I'm pretty sure everyone knows it by know. Hell, my dad (41) knows about it for fuck's sake.

No amount of effort will fix your height and face .

He is still in delusion , so yea do it slowly so Eventually He will get the point

Redpillers hate incels,don't do it

Send him this meme.

original drawn by tyrone  a17f548f7132d20af093fb336d9d87cc

Don't ever try to blackpill someone. It will only end badly.

People have to come to conclusions and find the truth on their own.

Why would you send Incel memes to what sounds like a normie? He sounds like a clear Sexhaver not Incel at all

If you want to give him ammo to use against you in the future, then go for it.