Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I made a tinder

A

ashngunnn123

Greycel
So i made a tinder My first pic is a mirror selfie,my second pic is with my sub human curry face as my photo. So far its like 10-20 minutes and 1 like ill update y'all

Wait you got a fucking like??? Damn, I didn't even get one of those besides from a tranny. Are you ripped or something what is it?

Wait you got a fucking like??? Damn, I didn't even get one of those besides from a tranny. Are you ripped or something what is it?
no im not ripped

wait what... can people at least think that someone like you might have that sort of name... there's no sense in believing a literal pahadi baman is named steven smith
i have an ethnic name but i faked my name to a western one..

another regular day on chads.is
fuck off im not a chad
wait what... can people at least think that someone like you might have that sort of name... there's no sense in believing a literal pahadi baman is named steven smith
im not dark skined, in north indian we are lighter in our skin complexion we look like mexicans/arabs

fuck off im not a chad

im not dark skined, in north indian we are lighter in our skin complexion we look like mexicans/arabs
i'm north indian as well but i don't think i could get a single like on tinder... do you have muscle on you or something? because even one like is not normal for curries

The like is a bot and if not then fakecel

i'm north indian as well but i don't think i could get a single like on tinder... do you have muscle on you or something? because even one like is not normal for curries
idk man lol how tall are you and how would you rate your face

It's 1 like god damn
another regular day on chads.is
Stop giving buddy a hard time
The like is a bot and if not then fakecel
A983f16abe7a30fc39aca58a07e32636

Tinder is pointless unless you’re a chad:fuk:

In all likelihood, he's probably just in an ever-so-slightly less shitty location than you are.

So i made a tinder My first pic is a mirror selfie,my second pic is with my sub human curry face as my photo. So far its like 10-20 minutes and 1 like ill update y'all
this experience will blackpill you even further and destroy ur self esteem, please get off tinder

Matches/likes don't mean nothing, i know someone who gets a regular amount of likes and matches yet can't get a reply even from average/mid-tier foids.

(Only ones that actually reply to him are obese or subhuman females)

According to him, he believes that they only matched with him for the algorithm.

Last edited:
Im so ugly that a foid might swipe right as a joke