Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I lurked chinese quora

To koniec

To koniec

Goyim
★★★★★
And it's...interesting

I searched what they think about gothic architecture, european history and us.
Then i discovered that they're kinda obsessed with white people...more and more i think that mongoloids ( nips, koreans, chinese ) think way more about caucasians than vice versa ( made similiar thread about indians today ).
And they put alt right cels to shame when its about putting your women to shame when they are dating other races. They sperg out about their women dating other races ( white, black ).
Thread about having foreign girlfriend is one most popular on site i guess ( could be wrong ).

And this thread is full of copes

https://www.zhihu.com/question/325466524/answer/779208069

Question for mayocels. Are you attracted to asian women or just yellow fever is mytho ?
For me they're closest race to being autistic and without plastic surgery they feel unfuckable

I didnt get what you said. Chinese males shit and oppress noodlewhores who date non chinese men?

Whats the thread about?

Then i discovered that they're kinda obsessed with white people
Not surprised tbh. I’m surprised Chinese sites can be viewed outside the CCP’s reach though. Is this a non Chinese site just filled with Chinese people?

And it's...interesting

I searched what they think about gothic architecture, european history and us.
Then i discovered that they're kinda obsessed with white people...more and more i think that mongoloids ( nips, koreans, chinese ) think way more about caucasians than vice versa ( made similiar thread about indians today ).
And they put alt right cels to shame when its about putting your women to shame when they are dating other races. They sperg out about their women dating other races ( white, black ).
Thread about having foreign girlfriend is one most popular on site i guess ( could be wrong ).

And this thread is full of copes

https://www.zhihu.com/question/325466524/answer/779208069

Question for mayocels. Are you attracted to asian women or just yellow fever is mytho ?
For me they're closest race to being autistic and without plastic surgery they feel unfuckable
i'm attracted to asians mostly japanese but i'm shifting towards korean since i could actually learn that language in a reasonable time

People of the Asian continent (East Asians, SEA, South Asians/Curries) are the biggest white worshipers out there.
Not really...they WANT to have sex with opposite white gender and shit on their gender of caucasians.
This ricecels hate white males...but in reality would worship white blonde females.
Also their own women have caucasian beauty characteristics ( double eyelids surgery ) and if they really loved their own they would embrace it.
Also roasties of other races have similiar world view ( want white chad and shit on white roasties ). Asian, brown roasties etc..

Not surprised tbh. I’m surprised Chinese sites can be viewed outside the CCP’s reach though. Is this a non Chinese site just filled with Chinese people?

Nein, it's chinese.

lmao
Not really...they WANT to have sex with opposite white gender and shit on their gender of caucasians.
This ricecels hate white males...but in reality would worship white blonde females.
Also their own women have caucasian beauty characteristics ( double eyelids surgery ) and if they really loved their own they would embrace it.
Also roasties of other races have similiar world view ( want white chad and shit on white roasties ). Asian, brown roasties etc..

Nein, it's chinese.
idk i heard from a chinese guy on looksmax that chinese women are easy af and only care about money and status more then looks

Wow the western comic cope is strong.

they worship whites