Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I love you guys

TomathonClancy

TomathonClancy

Ugly Curry
★★
Sometimes things get rough, sometimes we argue and fight here. We don't always agree on things, but at our core we're the same. Every time I worry I might stray from here, I just come back.

No homo.

We are all the same at the end of the day. We are alone. All we have is eachother.

Are you lying?

high iq thread

I feel the same. I feel connected on a deep level to most users. It's weird. You guys are a replacement for friends.
When I first read these posts on here as a guest I was a little intimidated because of all the "go ER" etc. but now I realize most of you are like me: ugly and awkward. Never met people like that in real life so this is the only place I feel welcome.

I don't have anything against you guys. While I know my posting style probably makes me appear spiteful, I don't mean to be:feelsokman:

Nice to see maycels fitting in. They were trending as the most hated group a couple of months ago kek

We are a brotherhood with bonds like you wouldn't believe. :heart:

We'd betray each other for some sub4 pussy.

u guys and my cat are my only friends