Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Cuck trait : You day dream romantic scenarios with your crush

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

Captain
★★★
I've been a romantic guy up until my early twenties.

I would always day dream romantic scenarios with the girl i loved, thinking about my onitis in sexual ways would gross me.

When I'm in love with a girl, my brain cannot imagine for one second that she might be a slut.

I would listen to some music over and over making movies in my head, thinking about her.

I still remember one of the song : listen to your heart from Roxette.

Another one was "Walk of life" from Dire Straits, I've never been so madly in love with a girl. My password at the same contained her name. I now sometimes day dream about becoming a time traveling warlord and going back in time to take what's mine.

I'm going to listen to it again and see if it triggers any madeleine de proust.

Last edited:
I would listen to some music over and over making movies in my head, thinking about her.
Ha Ha Ha Lol GIF by Lucas and Friends by RV AppStudios

I remember having oneitis and i still have it some way.
I was deluted to think that true love exist,i belived that she loved me no matter my physical apperiance.
I even stalked her socials to find something that might be related to in secret way:lul::lul:.I feel so cringe when i remeber the things i used to do and belive.If she really saw me,she saw one weirdo nothing more than that, i realize this now.The blackpill reveals the truth

I was deluted to think that true love exist,i belived that she loved me no matter my physical apperiance.
I even stalked her socials to find something that might be related to in secret way:lul::lul:.I feel so cringe when i remeber the things i used to do and belive.If she really saw me,she saw one weirdo nothing more than that, i realize this now.The blackpill reveals the truth
Brutal

Back in my days "social media" was limited to something called skyblogs.

It was extremely basic, you'd just take some pictures with your friends and upload them there.

I was of course stalking her skyblog and seeing her having fun with her male friends would crush me.

Back in my days "social media" was limited to something called skyblogs.

It was extremely basic, you'd just take some pictures with your friends and upload them there.

I was of course stalking her skyblog and seeing her having fun with her male friends would crush me.
did you belive that she might secretly love you i freaked out because of this

did you belive that she might secretly love you i freaked out because of this

I didn't. But I definitely thought that if I were to say the right thing, pronounce the right word at the right time, she could become my girlfriend.

The truth is that she was just being nice.

Women were not that cruel and degenerates back in the time.

Here's a story about her :

One time, I stalked her when she got out of school, for at least 1 km. I finally got the courage to talk to her :

"Marine ?"
- (She turns) "Hey, oh you got me afraid"
"Ah ha no worries, hey would you have the time by any chance ?" (I legit said that, this line was not a meme back in the time)
- Hum yeah, sure, it's 12:30
"Thanks. By the way, can I take your phone number ?"
- "Huh, yeah, here it is. By the way, how do you know my name ?"
"I know a lot of people who don't know me" (I thought this line was mysterious and cool, this was in 2006 guys)

She eventually gave me her phone number because she didn't know how to react and probably didn't have the guts to give me a fake one.

I would sometimes go and try to talk to her between classes (she was 1 year older than me), which would create very awkward moments of cringe, but she'd talk to me. She would also sometimes answer the phone, but I would call very rarely.

Once, I called her to tell her that the school would be closed the next day (everyone knew it, it was on TV because of some hurricane). The conversation lasted 2 minutes. She told me she already knew. I wished her a nice day.

These conversations would give me a rush no drug could ever give me :cryfeels:

I've been a romantic guy up until my early twenties.

I was always day dream romantic scenarios with the girl i loved, thinking about my onitis in sexual ways would gross me.

When I'm in love with a girl, my brain cannot imagine for one second that she might be a slut.

I still remember one of the song : listen to your heart from Roxette.

Another one was "Walk of life" from Dire Straits, I've never been so madly in love with a girl. My password at the same contained her name. I now sometimes day dream about becoming a time traveling warlord and going back in time to take what's mine.

I'm going to listen to it again and see if it triggers any madeleine de proust.
Thread theme. :ahegao:

View: https://youtu.be/nScV1qu-MZQ?si=pGLrxeoCkJp6D1Ay