Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A venting thread I made

Cheesecel

Cheesecel

mentally crippled by sister-less teen years
★★★★★
Ah man sometimes it gets bad. I go to bed and I can’t stop crying knowing I will leave nothing of value behind. It has gone beyond not finding a partner. I can’t feel happy anymore. Whatever I had as a child, be it the youthful optimism or just ignorance of the world, I don’t have it anymore. I realized what all of this is. A facade. We are all playing roles in a play. We all go somewhere and perform and then we go back to our corners and look in the mirror. I think to myself sometimes that nobody will ever completely understand me, understand the place that my understanding of the world comes from. You are alone, and the idea of having an “other half” isn’t true. It’s a fictitious facade. By the time I turn 30 I’m going to rope.

yeah that disney shit about a perfect partner for everyone is such a faggot cliche too shit is not true im dying alone

I realized what all of this is. A facade. We are all playing roles in a play. We all go somewhere and perform and then we go back to our corners and look in the mirror.
people who are get joy in life (females, Chads) don't really think about such stuff imo

people who are get joy in life (females, Chads) don't really think about such stuff imo
I don’t even think they get joy out of life, just material satisfaction, joy is spiritual

When you're thinking about shit like this it's over. Chad and Stacy are busy keeping eachother occupied. They are out and about doing stuff. These are the thoughts you have when you been rotting.