Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Am i being a schizo or am i right about foids evil nature?

veghler

veghler

Greycel
I feel like most guys here including me used to be „good“ people who genuinely tried to help others, unlike foids we weren’t born evil.
But what did we get?

No matter if in primary school, high school, work, at home, on the street etc.
We always got fucked hard for it we got the blame and people started hating us.
Foids hate us. Normie males hate us. Everyone hates us (incels).
Never expect help from anyone as a male espacially if u aren‘t chadlite+.

Women are just evil unfortunately, I have noticed no matter the age or job they were born evil to be manipulative, narcissistic and unable to take blame for their actions.

Please, to all guys here who have potential to ascend (sorry for those who cannot, God hates us.) do it.

Ascend and ruin these women aka foids aka toilets as they ruined us.

Remember to always give 100%, the whole world is already against us so we cannot be our own enemy as well.

(Pasted from my org thread)

This is a cope. Not all women are bad and not all males are great until being ruined by women. Like all things they are genetically programmed, plus a little bit of the environment around you. Mostly genetics

This is a cope. Not all women are bad and not all males are great until being ruined by women. Like all things they are genetically programmed, plus a little bit of the environment around you. Mostly genetics
Thanks for that answer

I think that they're not being evil, in the sense of bad intentions (too many of them believe they're good) but extreme stupidity and primitivity.

They're easy to manipulate and fueled by searching for social validation (for example that's why they choose 'independent' lifestyle instead of the one objectively easier and more fun).
They're also highly controlled by their primal instincts around breeding and hormones (that's why they're more bearable before puberty and can become caring grandmas).

I feel like most guys here including me used to be „good“ people who genuinely tried to help others, unlike foids we weren’t born evil.
But what did we get?

No matter if in primary school, high school, work, at home, on the street etc.
We always got fucked hard for it we got the blame and people started hating us.
Foids hate us. Normie males hate us. Everyone hates us (incels).
Never expect help from anyone as a male espacially if u aren‘t chadlite+.

Women are just evil unfortunately, I have noticed no matter the age or job they were born evil to be manipulative, narcissistic and unable to take blame for their actions.

Please, to all guys here who have potential to ascend (sorry for those who cannot, God hates us.) do it.

Ascend and ruin these women aka foids aka toilets as they ruined us.

Remember to always give 100%, the whole world is already against us so we cannot be our own enemy as well.

(Pasted from my org thread)

:yes: