Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I love that I can smell women's bullshit from a mile away thanks to the blackpill

Ranny

Ranny

toasty roasties ;-)
★★★★★
As a teen, I used to be a helpful cuck and I did everything girls told me to do. Extra Calculators, homework, carry a bag.

Nowadays, if a girl who ignored me all year wants my calculator and they fake being nice and cute and I just say no, they get angry and get pissed that a subhuman male isn't a servant. Go fucking ask chad for a calculator or a dollar for the snack machine, bitch.

78C14420 BFF5 4676 9078 27C4DA380783

I DO THE SAME HAHAHAH THE SAME HAPPENED TO ME LOL based greycel

Not that I can smell their useless fecal filth every time but I do enjoy when I can get hints of shit running my way so I avoid it or tell them to fuck off (In a polite way). I'll be at work and office politics are huge so they try and get me to do something and I say no. They then get sour at me for a day or two then ask somebody else. They sweettalk and honeydick the fool until he agrees to do all their fucking shit for them. Then a week or two later I"ll be walking around the office and overhear them mocking/laughing how they get these guys to do everything for them. Happened way too many times to count and it sucks to know that I used to be that fool that would swoon over every girl's requests

BUT NOT ANYMORE!
but yes there is a power and sense of justice when you don't fall for their lies

I never helped foids even before I was blackpilled

It can be a useful skill but it’s also painful because you easily pick up on indicators of disgust.

Wish I had the blackpill 10 years earlier. All the favours and nice shit I did for foids when their was always 0% chance they would get with me fills me with shame.

Gigabased, I would like to do the same but foids don't even ask or my help