Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want to attack a foid

Ik how you feel brocel.

Seriously, the fact that I get ignored and avoided by foids when I'm out really fucking pisses me off.
Foids in my town care way more about career, education partying and jobs then having a relationship with someone.
In the good ol days, they'd have 3 kids after 25 and be grandmothers at 40.
Now, they're putting off starting a family until their dry, stale and used up leftovers.
The bastards they'll squeeze out their pussies will be dumb, useless spastics.
And for what?
Money, career and education.

Meanwhile, younger prime teen foids are getting fucked by badboy prettyboys, losing their virginities to them!
They're also focused on school, education and trying to get to college so they can work a shit job when their older.

Sometimes, I get so fucking pissed off that I feel like punching a
I know I sound bitter and resentful, but come on, I'm a fucking human being!
I have thoughts and feelings!
I do feel jealousy, bitterness, loneliness and resentment, who doesn't?
I'm some buddish monk, I'm not a fucking vulcan from star trek, I'm just a man, I'm just a human,
And we humans, we need love, intimacy and connection.
Despite what the cucked fags and cumrags on IT say, sex is a human right,

I would punch a foid square in her face if I could get away with it.
Problem is that, whenevers theres a woman, theres never a man not far behind.
And there're lots of men out there will be simps and whiteknight for women who they don't know and won't don't care for them.

Seriously, foids create incels, foids have made me an incel.
They don't see me as a worthy mate because I'm not a chad or a prettyboy, I'm not rich, I don't have a nice car, I'm not famous, I'm not a social expert and I never graduated from college or uni.

If I were alive 100 years ago, I would not be an incel.
I would have a loving wife preparing me a warm meal after work.
I would have 2 children with my first son sharing my name, both excitedly welcoming me home.
All would be well.

But Thats been taken away from us before we were even born and foids dont give a fuck.
Foids need to be held accountable and punished for creating incels.
But we all know they won't because we live in cucked, woke faggot countries that worship women.
I say "fuck that", I say "Women need to be punished, they brought this on themselves.".

Fucking seriously, I hope more 'cels like Elliot Rodger, Alek Minassian and Jake Davidson go ER more often.
Foids need to fucking pay for what they've done.
Society will always take the side of the foid don’t make life harder for yourself

If I were alive 100 years ago, I would not be an incel.
I would have a loving wife preparing me a warm meal after work.
I would have 2 children with my first son sharing my name, both excitedly welcoming me home.
All would be well.
That'd be so sweet :feelsaww:

I want to pull a foid by her big hair a toss her around like Goku did to Frieza.