Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "I love Southern European men" What Northern/Western European women actually mean when they say this.

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
Wow foids are attracted to good looking men what a groundbreaking discovery you have made

Also Spain and Portugal could’ve been much whiter than it is today if it wasn’t for the Visigothic internal conflicts. That’s what led to Spain being under Muslim rule for ~700 years, our women being raped by dirty berbers and arabs.
Spain has always been a land of olive niggerz since the dawn of time. And the Muslims who invaded Iberia in the 8th century were racially close to Iberians because North Africans at that time weren't as mixed with Blacks as today, moreover, most Northern Moroccans are still of pure Mediterranean stock same thing with coastal Algerians. Spaniards, whether you admit or not, look closer to the North Africans in the pictures below than to, let's say, Norwegians or Scottish people.

Attachments

• 1-10.jpg
    1-10.jpg
    301.2 KB · Views: 152
  • Equipe_national_CAN.jpg
    Equipe_national_CAN.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 150
  • equipe.jpg
    equipe.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
They should just say they love Chad

the average spanish guy is an arab rape baby

iu

the average greek is a turkish rape baby

iu

italians are more dark today. back in roman times they were more fair skinned and nobility had light hair and light eyes.

iu

iu

italians are more dark today. back in roman times they were more fair skinned and nobility had light hair and light eyes.
the “greeks” there in your pic are literally turkish people, they are wearing oil wrestling outfits. And most whites aren’t plain white skinned either. Blondes are kind of yellow skinned and meds are tan. Gingers and light Brown haired whites like irish or slavs or english are the pale skinned ones. This is all just a fat cope.

The women mog all the men here tbh, like most of Slavic countries
I saw couples in Rome where the woman was taller than the man. Even among teens. Surprising for someone from Northern Europe.
Tall, dark and handsome = brown haired blue eyed white guy
The "dark" part actually means mysterious / dark triad.

Blue-Pilled Southern European men cope by assuming Northern European women want them just because of their ethnicity, when the reality is that they're talking about good looking men.

So when a Greek guy says "hehe I may not have money, but I have sex with all your women that come to Greece" he is either A) Lying, or B) a Chad.
In reality, foids have weak racial preferences, if any at all. The reason you hear them saying things like "I love Greek guys" and "I love Italian guys" is because there's a higher percentage of Chads in those ethnic groups, not because they have an affinity for for those nationalities.

At least before there were german tourists ecc. Now all i see are asians or american numales (in what is basically the most conservative place in the west world)
when women say they love italian guys they mean the germanic northern Italians, not the ugly arab looking southern italians.
pass the rope

Most Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish people I know look like refugees L0L

It is the same with Irish men, they love Liam Neeson and Colin farrell, not 5'6 ogre ape like me

Southern Europeans are the niggers of Europe.
Nah, southern European countries are the least cucked. I mean, still chucked, but much less so compared to France/UK. Northern Euros on the other hand are true soy chuggers

Nah, southern European countries are the least cucked. I mean, still chucked, but much less so compared to France/UK. Northern Euros on the other hand are true soy chuggers
totally

The only guys she thinks of are the attractive ones
Isn't the same thing when they say they like nordic guys? The only mean chad, either nordic or Mediterranean like those above.

Foids always think of the most attractive sample from a group of men.

iu

iu

It's Turks that got raped by Greeks. Also ancient Greeks were even more dark-skinned than modern Greeks. You're one of those nordicists retards who thinks Greek elites were Northern Europeans.

1548550950017.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back