Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "I love Southern European men" What Northern/Western European women actually mean when they say this.

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
German girl - teehee "I love Greek guys"

Greek model

Swedish girl - "teehee I love Italian guys"

Italian Model

English girl - "teehee I love Spanish guys"

Spanish Model

Last edited:
They love germamic rape babies JFL

they mog me so hard :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

OK, what's the point?

OK, what's the point?

Blue-Pilled Southern European men cope by assuming Northern European women want them just because of their ethnicity, when the reality is that they're talking about good looking men.

So when a Greek guy says "hehe I may not have money, but I have sex with all your women that come to Greece" he is either A) Lying, or B) a Chad.

They love bones

It's over for southerneuropecels

There's no place on Earth that is safe from Chad now

Blue-Pilled Southern European men cope by assuming Northern European women want them just because of their ethnicity, when the reality is that they're talking about good looking men.

So when a Greek guy says "hehe I may not have money, but I have sex with all your women that come to Greece" he is either A) Lying, or B) a Chad.

Southern European men are massive copers and jestermaxxers. I see this here when they come as tourists, especially Italian guys. They constantly talk about women and try to jestermaxx and flirt with them. They're mostly skinny and short compared to local Balkan Slavic population and get mogged. They don't have any succes with women.

They're just high NT and lowinhib and their stories sound somewhat convincing IMO so they spread this stereotype.

I once asked a girl what type of guys she liked and she said, "assertive, manly, strong..."

Aka

CHAD :chad::chad::chad:

same thing when ethnic foids say "I like white guys". They aren't ever thinking of st bo2cel or me for that matter

Females love Chad of all races

English girl - "teehee I love Spanish guys"

Spanish Model.jpeg
The chance of seeing this man’s genes (I don’t mean his looks i mean his light eye color etc) in Spain is close to none

Been in Athens awhile, this would be considered a good looking Greek guy
96EC3147 0969 41AE B0D4 0F5C5D06450F

The women mog all the men here tbh, like most of Slavic countries

The women mog all the men here tbh, like most of Slavic countries
Well yeah because they’re all caked in fakeup, if they didn’t have access to fakeup they’d all be looksmatch

Women would fuck a swarthy Italian over a wispy pubed gook any day of the week.

well no surprise there. they usually think of the attractive people of that respective race

Mediterranean man is hot jfl

Attachments

• C18C044F-382B-4C34-AF8A-D26377CF5091.jpeg
    C18C044F-382B-4C34-AF8A-D26377CF5091.jpeg
    26.8 KB · Views: 131
its over for wogcels

when women say they love italian guys they mean the germanic northern Italians, not the ugly arab looking southern italians.
This is what many people don’t understand when I explain how Mediterraneans are the biggest truecels apart from Indians

The “tall, dark and handsome” trope does not apply to Mediterranean men at all, the fact that TALL is the first thing mentioned there should be a dead giveaway seeing as most Mediterranean men are on the shorter side

They love germamic rape babies JFL
This
This is what many people don’t understand when I explain how Mediterraneans are the biggest truecels apart from Indians

The “tall, dark and handsome” trope does not apply to Mediterranean men at all, the fact that TALL is the first thing mentioned there should be a dead giveaway seeing as most Mediterranean men are on the shorter side
And most ethnics too

Tall, dark and handsome = brown haired blue eyed white guy

Also Spain and Portugal could’ve been much whiter than it is today if it wasn’t for the Visigothic internal conflicts. That’s what led to Spain being under Muslim rule for ~700 years, our women being raped by dirty berbers and arabs.

Also Spain and Portugal could’ve been much whiter than it is today if it wasn’t for the Visigothic internal conflicts. That’s what led to Spain being under Muslim rule for ~700 years, our women being raped by dirty berbers and arabs.
Spain was Phoenician before Celts, Greeks, Romans, and Visigoths came so the sandcel genes have been there long before the Moors arrived.

Spain was Phoenician before Celts, Greeks, Romans, and Visigoths came so the sandcel genes have been there long before the Moors arrived.
Yes but the Muslim governing the area didn’t help either

They love Mediterranean men who are tall and good looking.

FUNNY THAT.

Yes, and water is wet.

chads are a race of their own

They Love chad. Uar a surprais

Wait bro, so are you Italian? I thought you were Greek lulz
@VirginAutistManlet

Wait bro, so are you Italian? I thought you were Greek lulz
@VirginAutistManlet

My race, nationality, ethnicity and location changes by the day to keep the normies away

Inshallah.

German Girl - " teehee I love German guys "

ILoveGermanGuys

when women say they love italian guys they mean the germanic northern Italians, not the ugly arab looking southern italians.

Most southern Europeans are copers who need to take the racepill.

Volcel then
Not really, that greek dude looks like your average everyday neckbeard who's atleast trying to fashionmaxx despite having a stereotypical neckbeard

Southern Europeans are the niggers of Europe.

Not really, that greek dude looks like your average everyday neckbeard who's atleast trying to fashionmaxx despite having a stereotypical neckbeard
He’s better looking than 80% of the guys here. JFL if you mog him tbh. Normies GET OUTTTT :feelsree: :feelsree::feelsree::woke::reeeeee:

He’s better looking than 80% of the guys here. JFL if you mog him tbh. Normies GET OUTTTT :feelsree: :feelsree::feelsree::woke::reeeeee:

I don't mog him.

He's average on a world scale. If he's 6+ft tall, he is a legit 5/10 on a world scale. He's sub5 in Europe. A sub4male if he's shorter than 6ft.

“I love Swedish guys teehee!”
47A13A7E 618F 4083 A332 37995EF17A4C