Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I love reading about normies getting their lives destroyed

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Usually they get destroyed by dealing with women when they're not qualified, i.e. non-chad trying to be chads.

Blue pilled men getting divorced, becoming homeless and / or committing suicide is fucking hilarious.

I can't fault anyone for being born deformed, poor, in a shitty location, but I can 100% blame anyone for being delusional about reality. Fuck you and die if you deny what's happening right in front of your eyes.

Nearly every normie is guilty of being submissive to women, feminism, and the government in general. Watching them get surprised while they get destroyed is cathartic.

This is the future of every normie. But in the mean time they will continue in the delusion of "muh no such thing as chad bro" mantra.

Its not a matter of if a normie has to face blackpill, its only a matter of when.

normies lives are ruined when they experience 10% of our entire existence

Most of the men getting cheated on, getting divorce raped, getting abused physically or mentally by their partners are normies. Very few chadlites and up ever get this kind of treatment.

Never seen chad get any of this shit.

I dont enjoy it, but it is funny to me how a guy can take so much pain without questioning his perception of reality. Iam beginning to think that being bluepilled might have something to do with genetics. I was bluepilled by soyciety and yet it didnt take me too long to figure out things werent what they seemed to be.

a lot of these normies are guilty of shitting on incels, so yeah.

Nearly every normie is guilty of being submissive to women, feminism, and the government in general. Watching them get surprised while they get destroyed is cathartic
I feel like if you don't know your place in society you will get destroyed by it.

I dont enjoy it, but it is funny to me how a guy can take so much pain without questioning his perception of reality. Iam beginning to think that being bluepilled might have something to do with genetics. I was bluepilled by soyciety and yet it didnt take me too long to figure out things werent what they seemed to be.

it's being low on soy.

Also I've never seen chads jestermaxxing. Normies always try their hardest 24/7 with their girl, the moment they slip up they become "boring" and "no longer their type". Somehow this never happens to chad who can just watch netflix and soccer and still remain "mysterious" and interesting.

Same lol

Elliot had the blackpill in front of him and he couldn’t put the pieces together and he wasn’t even a normie.

I shrug when normies get hit by reality. They keep thinking these things won't happen to them, and surprise it does, sadly this will continue, men are just too braindead to see the bigger picture and wake up and demand change. So when these normies end up living in their car after a divorce rape, I just shrug and move on with my life. It's their own fault they're in this.

It's interesting to see them still deny the blackpill even if it was the very reason why they blundered in their life. You could call that stubbornness or severe dedication

The bluepill is a mental disorder perpetrated by the state.

I agree with the spirit of this, imagine a guy who got divorce raped, the court awarded his ex-wife full custody of the kids, the house, the "shared" car, and half of his money that he sweated to earn and she didn't do jack shit for. Then his ex brainwashes the kids to hate him, all the couples that he used to be friends with shun him and side with her. And of course there's the child support payments taken out of his already meager wageslave paycheck; now he can't make rent, etc.

If after all that happened to him, that guy still believed in the system that screwed him over so badly, if he still believed that the feminist government and the feminist (in)justice system are the holy authorities of truth and righteousness, then he's beyond help and beyond reason. He's a complete bluepilled cuck and I'd have zero sympathy for him.

Hahahahahaha! Yeah...

But it's better to see it in 3d

At this point, there's pretty much no excuse to still be bluepilled indeed. They choose that shit.

How can't I feel good when double face normies cucks or sluts get fucked?

Same, they are not entitled to not getting their lives destroyed

I love it more when foids are getting destroyed by the male partners when they find out the cunt has her legs open like a used car dealership its the fucking best shit going.