Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I love my mother so much

• Thread starter Deleted member 35476
  • Start date
In all honesty I deeply love women (or atleast the ideal of them, how things could be). I don't mean to worship, but I think this world has caused women to be unable to process shame and guilt anymore. But in a world that is not corrupted and cursed, women would be monogamous and truly love their partner, and abstain from sex until marriage.
You're still not fully blackpilled.

But that is not even the full truth, it gets even darker and more blackpilled. Women are designed to be raped BY MANY dudes, every damn day, in their fertile years. And the strongest sperm survives.

The dick is even shaped in a way to dig out sperm from other men and put in your own sperm. Women aren't corrupted. They're living more naturally than ever before. Saying they are by nature good and now somehow corrupted is cope. What they are now is exactly their nature.

PS. I never said that I liked nature. I am always pretty clear about this.

Last edited:
It's ironic how much i hate women yet the closest human bond i have is my mother who is a woman. BTW it's not only instinctual love or am i overrating her just because she's my mother since i don't think the same about my sisters or father, but she's sacrificed so much for me and is the only human that has ever accepted me for who i truly am. I'm incredibly grateful for her and i feel sad that i'm such a failure who can't repay her for what she's done
I'm sorry bro:

based wholesomecel

same my mummy is #1 beyond any pill :feelscomfy:

"I'm older and went through so much pain (many expensive bills that my husband paid for lol) and now I am entitled to respect and empowerment"

Older women and mothers in a nutshell.

It's never a woman's fault. It's the entire world's fault that women are the way they are.

entire-squad-jpg.467352
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Me too and I'm very grateful for her

my mom tries but sadly she's a complete dumbass

There is a difference between a mother and a woman.
My mother is a goddess not a woman.
My mother created me, her egg didn't reject my dad's sperm so she was the one who selected me between million sperms to come to this life.
Never compare your mom to women.

In all honesty I deeply love women (or atleast the ideal of them, how things could be). I don't mean to worship, but I think this world has caused women to be unable to process shame and guilt anymore. But in a world that is not corrupted and cursed, women would be monogamous and truly love their partner, and abstain from sex until marriage.
@your personality

@gymletethnicel

@Diocel

It's never a woman's fault. It's the entire world's fault that women are the way they are.

View attachment 467352
LMAO I’M FUCKING DYING

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF INCELS.IS IN 2021 :lul:

LMAO I’M FUCKING DYING

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF INCELS.IS IN 2021 :lul:
Whatever. The Word says that man and woman were made for each other, so this is how it originally was meant to be before the world was corrupted. Women as well as men will be judged according to their works. Women who consider themselves queens, claim they are no widows, and say they shall see no sorrow, are daughters of the Whore of Babylon, Mother of Harlots, and will receive the same judgement as her.

Whatever. The Word says that man and woman were made for each other, so this is how it originally was meant to be before the world was corrupted. Women as well as men will be judged according to their works. Women who consider themselves queens, claim they are no widows, and say they shall see no sorrow, are daughters of the Whore of Babylon, Mother of Harlots, and will receive the same judgement as her.
Imagine basing your views on foids off of the most bluepilled book ever written. Fuck the blackpill am I right?

Imagine basing your views on foids off of the most bluepilled book ever written. Fuck the blackpill am I right?
The gospel is a much higher truth than the blackpill imo. There are laws of physics and evolution but at the same time man is made in God's image. I don't want to end up like Darwin.

Also psychology and trauma theory basically show that it can be used to fuck people up by dissociating them.

@your personality

@gymletethnicel

@Diocel

View attachment 467352
There's no getting through to religious traditionalists that genuinely believe what they are saying and how they like to put romance and chivalry on a pedestal. It worked well in the past for some but that was a different time.

That kind of sound s bluepilled I hate my mother

Exactly. This is the perfect world.

I love my mother so much​

Cuck trait ^
That kind of sound s bluepilled I hate my mother
I hate my mother more than avg foids, she is the reason I look like a deformed subhuman