Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I love my mother so much

• Thread starter Deleted member 35476
  • Start date
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
72d 23h 11m
Languishingrn said:
My parents have always been there for me, idk what I'll do after they pass.
I will rope

Deleted member 33833

Deleted member 33833

Self-banned
-
32d 4h 31m
calimero said:
In all honesty I deeply love women (or atleast the ideal of them, how things could be). I don't mean to worship, but I think this world has caused women to be unable to process shame and guilt anymore. But in a world that is not corrupted and cursed, women would be monogamous and truly love their partner, and abstain from sex until marriage.
:soy:

Meus

Meus

Banned
★★
84d 8h 51m
calimero said:
In all honesty I deeply love women (or atleast the ideal of them, how things could be). I don't mean to worship, but I think this world has caused women to be unable to process shame and guilt anymore. But in a world that is not corrupted and cursed, women would be monogamous and truly love their partner, and abstain from sex until marriage.
You're still not fully blackpilled.

But that is not even the full truth, it gets even darker and more blackpilled. Women are designed to be raped BY MANY dudes, every damn day, in their fertile years. And the strongest sperm survives.

The dick is even shaped in a way to dig out sperm from other men and put in your own sperm. Women aren't corrupted. They're living more naturally than ever before. Saying they are by nature good and now somehow corrupted is cope. What they are now is exactly their nature.

PS. I never said that I liked nature. I am always pretty clear about this.

Last edited:
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
131d 19h 31m
BrokenMan said:
It's ironic how much i hate women yet the closest human bond i have is my mother who is a woman. BTW it's not only instinctual love or am i overrating her just because she's my mother since i don't think the same about my sisters or father, but she's sacrificed so much for me and is the only human that has ever accepted me for who i truly am. I'm incredibly grateful for her and i feel sad that i'm such a failure who can't repay her for what she's done
I'm sorry bro:

Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
86d 14h 17m
based wholesomecel

same my mummy is #1 beyond any pill :feelscomfy:

Deleted member 35542

Deleted member 35542

Self-banned
-
4d 9h 30m
"I'm older and went through so much pain (many expensive bills that my husband paid for lol) and now I am entitled to respect and empowerment"

Older women and mothers in a nutshell.

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
33d 11h 19m
ThoughtfulCel said:
It's never a woman's fault. It's the entire world's fault that women are the way they are.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Deathnic leader of I.N.C.E.L SINISTER death cult
★★★★★
34d 16h 12m
Me too and I'm very grateful for her

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

when your life is not your own
★★★★★
166d 8h 15m
my mom tries but sadly she's a complete dumbass

Mahmood-Silver

Mahmood-Silver

Recruit
★★★
8d 20h 38m
There is a difference between a mother and a woman.
My mother is a goddess not a woman.
My mother created me, her egg didn't reject my dad's sperm so she was the one who selected me between million sperms to come to this life.
Never compare your mom to women.

WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
206d 20h 26m
calimero said:
ThoughtfulCel said:
Y @your personality

gymletethnicel @gymletethnicel

Diocel @Diocel

It's never a woman's fault. It's the entire world's fault that women are the way they are.

View attachment 467352
LMAO I’M FUCKING DYING

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF INCELS.IS IN 2021 :lul:

calimero

calimero

I need a goth loli gf
★★
34d 8h 0m
WØLF said:
LMAO I’M FUCKING DYING

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF INCELS.IS IN 2021 :lul:
Whatever. The Word says that man and woman were made for each other, so this is how it originally was meant to be before the world was corrupted. Women as well as men will be judged according to their works. Women who consider themselves queens, claim they are no widows, and say they shall see no sorrow, are daughters of the Whore of Babylon, Mother of Harlots, and will receive the same judgement as her.

WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
206d 20h 26m
calimero said:
Whatever. The Word says that man and woman were made for each other, so this is how it originally was meant to be before the world was corrupted. Women as well as men will be judged according to their works. Women who consider themselves queens, claim they are no widows, and say they shall see no sorrow, are daughters of the Whore of Babylon, Mother of Harlots, and will receive the same judgement as her.
Imagine basing your views on foids off of the most bluepilled book ever written. Fuck the blackpill am I right?

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
35d 7h 59m
ThoughtfulCel said:
Y @your personality

Diocel @Diocel

View attachment 467352
BrokenMan said:
I hate my father
You should hate both as they put you here by force and their subhuman genes.

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Wizardcel
★★★★
14d 12h 26m
You're in denial. Your love of your mother has every thing to do with cultural condtioning and instinct.

calimero

calimero

I need a goth loli gf
★★
34d 8h 0m
WØLF said:
Imagine basing your views on foids off of the most bluepilled book ever written. Fuck the blackpill am I right?
The gospel is a much higher truth than the blackpill imo. There are laws of physics and evolution but at the same time man is made in God's image. I don't want to end up like Darwin.

Also psychology and trauma theory basically show that it can be used to fuck people up by dissociating them.

Y

your personality

Transcendental
★★★★★
153d 19h 34m
ThoughtfulCel said:
Y @your personality

Diocel @Diocel

View attachment 467352
There's no getting through to religious traditionalists that genuinely believe what they are saying and how they like to put romance and chivalry on a pedestal. It worked well in the past for some but that was a different time.

Escthectrler

Escthectrler

Officer
★★★
18d 12h 57m
That kind of sound s bluepilled I hate my mother

acnecel

acnecel

Greycel
1d 14h 33m
calimero said:
Exactly. This is the perfect world.

Abominationcel

Abominationcel

TAKE THE VAXX GOY
★★★★
14d 29m

I love my mother so much​

Cuck trait ^
Escthectrler said:
That kind of sound s bluepilled I hate my mother
I hate my mother more than avg foids, she is the reason I look like a deformed subhuman

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8