Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I love my mother so much

BrokenMan

BrokenMan

Mass Genocide Enthusiast
★★
7d 5m
It's ironic how much i hate women yet the closest human bond i have is my mother who is a woman. BTW it's not only instinctual love or am i overrating her just because she's my mother since i don't think the same about my sisters or father, but she's sacrificed so much for me and is the only human that has ever accepted me for who i truly am. I'm incredibly grateful for her and i feel sad that i'm such a failure who can't repay her for what she's done

IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Recruit
★★
4d 20m
It´s natural and good to love and respect your parents, particularly your mother.

My parents (and my grandmother) are the whole reason I haven't killed myself.

Languishingrn

Languishingrn

Dolazi vrijeme škorpiona
★★★★★
5d 1h 2m
My parents have always been there for me, idk what I'll do after they pass.

Ecstasy

Ecstasy

54qwbhz53e4a+trw4r<%/Ü=(
★★★★★
115d 17h 26m
I love my mum aswell

calimero

calimero

Major
★★
22d 5h 36m
In all honesty I deeply love women (or atleast the ideal of them, how things could be). I don't mean to worship, but I think this world has caused women to be unable to process shame and guilt anymore. But in a world that is not corrupted and cursed, women would be monogamous and truly love their partner, and abstain from sex until marriage.

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch subhuman genetic trash
★★★★
68d 8h 16m
My mother: "Hey, when you making an account for that Tinder app again? I want to have some grandkids someday soon".

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
317d 11h 37m
calimero said:
In all honesty I deeply love women

calimero said:
I don't mean to worship, but I think this world has caused women to be unable to process shame and guilt anymore.
your personality @your personality

gymletethnicel @gymletethnicel

Diocel @Diocel

It's never a woman's fault. It's the entire world's fault that women are the way they are.

Sennacherib

Sennacherib

Officer
★★
17d 14h 47m
Good for ya,i hate my "mother".
It would have been better for my mental health if she died after i was born.

Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
★★★★★
142d 1h 22m
ThoughtfulCel said:

Diocel @Diocel

It's never a woman's fault. It's the entire world's fault that women are the way they are.

View attachment 467352
That user reeks of soy in every post

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
317d 11h 37m
Caesercel said:
That user reeks of soy in every post
Joined Apr 16, 2021

unsurprising :feelshaha:

TheUltimateMarkcel

TheUltimateMarkcel

The Marked God of the Blackpill
★★★★
35d 3h 22m
i love my mommylossus too

AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

Plump up that coffin pillow friends
★★★★★
242d 8h 48m
my mom and i argue but at the end of the day, she's been there to bail me out of jail, helps me with my anxiety stuff, etc. love her.

ibericel

ibericel

Officer
★★★★★
18d 17h 0m
I don't think that's ironic or contradictory, it's just the way things are. Mother/son relationship is the only healthy relationship between the sexes and everything else is a degraded version of that, that's the oedipuspill.

BrokenMan

BrokenMan

Mass Genocide Enthusiast
★★
7d 5m
ibericel said:
oedipuspill
There's a big difference though unless you mean it in a symbolic way

ibericel

ibericel

Officer
★★★★★
18d 17h 0m
BrokenMan said:
There's a big difference though unless you mean it in a symbolic way
I'm not saying every man wants to have sex with his mom, thats just freud being a jew

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
73d 19h 3m
And you should, my mom was the only person that loved me unconditionally, she even tried to find me a wife few times.

Algeriancel

Algeriancel

Epiphany of solitude
★★★★★
106d 1h 20m
I'm an incel due to my mother genes. She loves me. But I can't say I Feel the same way for her.

BrokenMan

BrokenMan

Mass Genocide Enthusiast
★★
7d 5m
Algeriancel said:
I'm an incel due to my mother genes. She loves me. But I can't say I Feel the same way for her.
You sound like a cuck tbh

Broly

Broly

pirate king
-
48d 16h 40m
She’s alright ig, could be worse

Algeriancel

Algeriancel

Epiphany of solitude
★★★★★
106d 1h 20m
BrokenMan said:
You sound like a cuck tbh
I was cucked before I was born. We all were. You live in denial if you think your whore of a mother or mine love us for who we are.

BrokenMan

BrokenMan

Mass Genocide Enthusiast
★★
7d 5m
Algeriancel said:
You live in denial if you think your whore of a mother or mine love us for who we are.
My mother isn't a whore just kill yourself

Spyisnotourspy

Spyisnotourspy

Gymcel
13h 54m
You should love your father even more

BrokenMan

BrokenMan

Mass Genocide Enthusiast
★★
7d 5m
Spyisnotourspy said:
You should love your father even more
My father never cared about me the way my mom does, especially when i was a child

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
107d 3h 46m
I want to love your mommies

BrokenMan

BrokenMan

Mass Genocide Enthusiast
★★
7d 5m
Emba said:
Both my parents are older than you faggot

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
107d 3h 46m
BrokenMan said:
Both my parents are older than you faggot
Ok son.

Stopping of mogging me of the.

Your real dad was a pizza delivery nigger

Algeriancel

Algeriancel

Epiphany of solitude
★★★★★
106d 1h 20m
BrokenMan said:
Put the cunt in any situation where she can whore for chads with no consequences. And she 100% will.

If my mother was some random foid who was not born in an Islamic culture decades ago. She'll probably be programmed by her biology to hate me like any other cunt. I don't need to theorize about this. her past and my current situation is enogh proof for me :feelsbadman:

BrokenMan

BrokenMan

Mass Genocide Enthusiast
★★
7d 5m
Algeriancel said:
Put the cunt in any situation where she can whore for chads with no consequences. And she 100% will.

If my mother was some random foid who was not born in an Islamic culture decades ago. She'll probably be programmed by her biology to hate me like any other cunt. I don't need to theorize about her past and my current situation is enogh proof for me :feelsbadman:
Who cares about this bullshit when you can make that argument about pretty much anyone? I'm pretty sure if you were born among the cartel you would be throwing some children in a vat of acid right now without giving a single fuck

Algeriancel

Algeriancel

Epiphany of solitude
★★★★★
106d 1h 20m
BrokenMan said:
Who cares about this bullshit when you can make that argument about pretty much anyone? I'm pretty sure if you were born among the cartel you would be throwing some children in a vat of acid right now without giving a single fuck
Exactly the point I'm getting at. We're products of our environment and biology.

There's no such thing as unconditional love. Your mother won't hate you because you're an extension of her own identity and value in life, at least in her subconscious mind. To hate you will be hating herself and admitting she's not that important and neither are you (or me for that matter).

To hate us. The cuntz will have to break the narrative of the bluepill itself.

That is of course, if you are really are a truecel. Graycel

BrokenMan

BrokenMan

Mass Genocide Enthusiast
★★
7d 5m
Algeriancel said:
Exactly the point I'm getting at. We're products of our environment and biology.

There's no such thing as unconditional love. Your mother won't hate you because you're an extension of her own identity and value in life, at least in her subconscious mind. To hate you will be hating herself and admitting she's not that important and neither are you (or me for that matter).

To hate us. The cuntz will have to break the narrative of the bluepill itself.

That is of course, if you are really are a truecel. Graycel
Eh, i would say you're just looking too deep into it. I'm completely fine with the love my mom has given me and there's no point trying to apply logic to it

Algeriancel

Algeriancel

Epiphany of solitude
★★★★★
106d 1h 20m
BrokenMan said:
Eh, i would say you're just looking too deep into it. I'm completely fine with the love my mom has given me and there's no point trying to apply logic to it
isn't that why were here to begin with?:feelsbadman:

DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
31d 8h 52m
My mother was mentally deranged and unironically a homeless prostitute. Yet my dad left his previous family for her because she was young JFL
Emba said:
Also this.

Colera

Colera

Officer
9d 18h 55m
I hate also my mom, she was the first foid that I hated. It was his fault that I had several problems in childhood, also because of my failed father.

I was born by mistake to a bigoted mother and a conspiratorial father, in a big fucking city and this has brought me several problems.

Now, no matter how hard I try, I'll never get anything. All wasted time, I am unable to relate. Those few friendships that are created end after a few weeks, because of my fucking parents I am forced to survive alone until my death (which I expect to arrive very soon).

The problem of relating obviously is expressed in everything, even at work so here I am at 24 without a job, like my failed father.

I just hope not to follow in his footsteps, but to die first.

DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
31d 8h 52m
BrokenMan said:
AWALT. Including your precious mommy. She probably got spitroasted by two Chads when she was your age.

T

Toxic_Manbabby

Recruit
★★
3d 19h 13m
IncelCatechumen said:
It´s natural and good to love and respect your parents, particularly your mother.

My parents (and my grandmother) are the whole reason I haven't killed myself.
Same here. I've just been hanging on because my family.

BrokenMan

BrokenMan

Mass Genocide Enthusiast
★★
7d 5m
Algeriancel said:
isn't that why were here to begin with?:feelsbadman:
Yeah, but at least your mother will actually love you and show her love. Women will treat you like shit and only show disgust unless you're a Chad
DepravedAndDeprived said:
AWALT. Including your precious mommy. She probably got spitroasted by two Chads when she was your age.
Dude my mom is 60 years old and my entire family is extremely religious, not every woman was a whore back then. Actually the majority of them weren't because they were controlled and tamed properly

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
20d 21h 7m
I feel affection for her, but i can't forget that it's due to her that i'm suffering. She also downplayed by depression due to my looks when i was little. I can't really "love" her.

Snowstormhigh

Snowstormhigh

Death Awaits
★★★★★
66d 12h 22m
Hate mine tbh.

ThoughtfulCel said:

Diocel @Diocel

View attachment 467352
:feelskek:

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
222d 21h 13m
Sennacherib said:
Good for ya,i hate my "mother".
It would have been better for my mental health if she died after i was born.
:yes:

The kissless

The kissless

Recruit
★★
2d 23h 26m
BrokenMan said:
It's ironic how much i hate women yet the closest human bond i have is my mother who is a woman. BTW it's not only instinctual love or am i overrating her just because she's my mother since i don't think the same about my sisters or father, but she's sacrificed so much for me and is the only human that has ever accepted me for who i truly am. I'm incredibly grateful for her and i feel sad that i'm such a failure who can't repay her for what she's done
" she's sacraficed so much for me" can you elaborate?? you sound like every other moralfag normie

BrokenMan

BrokenMan

Mass Genocide Enthusiast
★★
7d 5m
The kissless said:
" she's sacraficed so much for me" can you elaborate?? you sound like every other moralfag normie

Diocel

Diocel

A Soup for one, please.
★★★★★
274d 9h 50m
Meus

Meus

Commander
★★★★
63d 16h 33m
BrokenMan said:
Cringe.

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

Pažarskis
35d 5h 26m
love my mom. although she sometimes does not have my best interests in mind, blocking decisions completely made by me and that would only affect me.

BrokenMan

BrokenMan

Mass Genocide Enthusiast
★★
7d 5m
Meus said:
When you're a truecel who rarely get treated like a human being, then trust me it means a lot for me even if it sounds "cringe" for you

Only truecels can relate to this

P

Paranoidcel

Greycel
2d 17h 9m
Nah I hate my bitch mother, I hate both my parents.

BrokenMan

BrokenMan

Mass Genocide Enthusiast
★★
7d 5m
Paranoidcel said:
Nah I hate my bitch mother, I hate both my parents.
I hate my father