Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I love med girls so much

• Thread starter Therapywasaaste
  • Start date
There's hardly any Arabs in Portugal, and there was little intermingling of bloodlines between occupying Arabs and native whites, historically. They're darker because of the hot climate. Portugal had lots of black slaves but castrated them so they couldn't reproduce.
So why English people in Australia is still white despite hot climate?The same applies to the descendants of Europeans in South Africa. There is only 2 ideas i have, or Iberian nations such as Portuguese, Spaniards and Catalans were already initially way closer to North African Arabs than Northern Europeans, or they were indeed forcibly mixed with Arabs during Moors rule and all of this denial talks are cope

So why English people in Australia is still white despite hot climate?The same applies to the descendants of Europeans in South Africa. There is only 2 ideas i have, or Iberian nations such as Portuguese, Spaniards and Catalans were already initially way closer to North African Arabs than Northern Europeans, or they were indeed forcibly mixed with Arabs during Moors rule and all of this denial talks are cope
Brits only arrived in Australia a couple of hundred years ago lol.

Idk tbh, I'm just being a race zealot for the lolz. Google suggests it may be the case in Spain but not so much in Portugal. But the climate in most of Europe is radically different to in Spain and Portugal.

Brits only arrived in Australia a couple of hundred years ago lol.

Idk tbh, I'm just being a race zealot for the lolz. Google suggests it may be the case in Spain but not so much in Portugal. But the climate in most of Europe is radically different to in Spain and Portugal.
Most things Google says is Iberian copium.

My oneitis was half med. God she's beautiful :feelsrope:

Bro needs an emo foid with big boobies and a debilitating drug addiction cause same :cryfeels:

She's seething again.

I'm tired of hearing it.