Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I love med girls so much

• Thread starter Therapywasaaste
  • Start date
Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
I'm so fucking miserable. I need a med girl to be happy. I love their dark hair and eyes, and their bone structure. They have such beautiful faces and bodies. I want an Iberian, Greek, Italian, Turkish, Syrian, or French girl or any of the others I forgot to name not sure what's considered med, they all look the same to me.
The first one and the pole vaulters are my favorites :feelsaww:
FQ
Spanish girl world cup 2010 12 440x412
Make up for mediterranean woman
Arab Girls 241109 2
20230310 073911
378dd179f7f187a77bb2e428b5e735f4

I wanna die, I wanna die, I wanna die, I wanna die, I wanna die, why must I live without this?

Last edited:
I wanna die, I wanna Die I wanna die I wanna die I wanna die, I wanna die, I wanna, Die I wanna die, I wanna die I w

I dont worship foids I just want to impregnate them otherwise they are useless and uninteresting

You got gay tendencies my nigga if you like seeing a bitch roleplay a man

Your avi has big boobs

as someone from a med country

they're just as hypergamous as white women and most of them are pretty ugly tbh. You just put the attractive ones

I thought white boys only like blonde hair and blue eyes. That's not very aryan of you

they're just as hypergamous as white women and most of them are pretty ugly tbh. You just put the attractive ones
He also seems to have the definition of Med confused tbh. Turks & Arabs look very different in comparison to Spaniards, Greeks, Italians, etc.

Turks & Arabs look very different in comparison to Spaniards, Greeks, Italians, etc.
This. If I had to categorize them it'd be:

Iberian, Italian
French
Greek, Turk
Arab

all have unique pheno

He also seems to have the definition of Med confused tbh. Turks & Arabs look very different in comparison to Spaniards, Greeks, Italians, etc.
I thought meds were mixed With Arab MENA genes and that's why they're darker.

As a medfag, I do agree, blonde whores are far too entitled and have bloated SMV, a medwhore is much better and can probably cook & clean

Iberian, Italian
French
Greek, Turk
Arab

all have unique pheno
I know. Greeks look more jewy to me. I think I have some slight faceblindness tbh.

not my type, too masculine, lacking in cuteness

cumskins do most of the interracial breeding this is a retarded take
I haven't seen a single caucazoid on here voice their attraction for non-white women unless they're mixed and look very white. Usually when white boys breed non-white women it's because they can't pull white bitches. JBW is law yet they don't even take advantage of it :feelsohh:

Polish, not Portuguese.

a lot of Spaniards have Arab genes (north African ones) because Spain and Portugal were conquered and ruled by them in the past.

Xavi_13981129001173637176666027076571.jpg
Javier-Bardem-Spanish.jpg
2996667f529a80a7.jpg
281f9e36c8fe8ce5.jpg
s20-1.jpg
stock-photo-close-up-portrait-of-smiling-attractive-man-in-white-t-shirt-isolated-on-gray-background-1164370612.jpg
3fd8f4e33c7d3309.jpg

Last edited:

Iberian, Italian
French
Greek, Turk
Arab

all have unique pheno
I would place Iberian & French closer to each other & then Italians & Greeks are definitely more similar than Turks.

Turks & Arabs are not very similar though, and have many big distinctions in many ways between them.

I thought meds were mixed With Arab MENA genes and that's why they're darker.
Nah that's overstated greatly- they have more in common with the rest of Europe than some Arabs & Turks who ruled over them in an apartheid like system(Arab Muslims at the top, Meds at bottom).

Image 1
3968120 20SoyBooru

I NEED JB PUSSY

Same thing.
As long as I can remember, I always had a thing for tanned/olive-skinned dark-haired dark-eyed girls.
And knowing I'll never get one... sometimes thinking about it is just painful.

a lot of Spaniards have Arab genes (north African ones) because Spain and Portugal were conquered and ruled by them in the past.

2996667f529a80a7.jpg
281f9e36c8fe8ce5.jpg
s20-1.jpg
stock-photo-close-up-portrait-of-smiling-attractive-man-in-white-t-shirt-isolated-on-gray-background-1164370612.jpg
3fd8f4e33c7d3309.jpg
a lot of northwestern europeans also have MENA genes due to admixture from roman occupations. so if anglos and germans are to be considered white then so should shitalians and spanish.

Gandy

Atkinson

Hummels

SPEAKING OF MED YOU SHOULD TAKE YOUR MEDS

whoops caps

I'm so fucking miserable. I need a med girl to be happy. I love their dark hair and eyes, and their bone structure. They have such beautiful faces and bodies. I want an Iberian, Greek, Italian, Turkish, Syrian, or French girl or any of the others I forgot to name not sure what's considered med, they all look the same to me.
The first one and the pole vaulters are my favorites :feelsaww:

I wanna die, I wanna die, I wanna die, I wanna die, I wanna die, why must I live without this?
Also my favorite. I feel your pain bro :feelscry:

2996667f529a80a7.jpg
281f9e36c8fe8ce5.jpg
s20-1.jpg
3fd8f4e33c7d3309.jpg
There's hardly any Arabs in Portugal, and there was little intermingling of bloodlines between occupying Arabs and native whites, historically. They're darker because of the hot climate. Portugal had lots of black slaves but castrated them so they couldn't reproduce.

The only solution is to RAPE.

Sorry, I mean ROPE.

Im attracted to north atlantid/nordic white girls with green/blue eyes and medium to light brown hair with red pink undertone that makes them look like theyre blushing 24/7 :feelsohh:

True. Mediteranean Sea is a Hot warm whore, too.

There's hardly any Arabs in Portugal, and there was little intermingling of bloodlines between occupying Arabs and native whites, historically. They're darker because of the hot climate. Portugal had lots of black slaves but castrated them so they couldn't reproduce.
Sex toys.

Same thing.
As long as I can remember, I always had a thing for tanned/olive-skinned dark-haired dark-eyed girls.
And knowing I'll never get one... sometimes thinking about it is just painful.
What we can do?

they look curry

I would place Iberian & French closer to each other & then Italians & Greeks are definitely more similar than Turks.

Turks & Arabs are not very similar though, and have many big distinctions in many ways between them.

Nah that's overstated greatly- they have more in common with the rest of Europe than some Arabs & Turks who ruled over them in an apartheid like system(Arab Muslims at the top, Meds at bottom).

View attachment 892345View attachment 892347
LOL at the Ethiopian soy wojak.

It's utterly pointless for a subhuman like me to dwell on that topic, considering that I'd be lucky to not receive death stares by random females on the streets.

Last edited: