Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i looked at myself in the mirror and knew why it was over

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i know why my life is so terrible its because of the way i look why am i born so bad looking i didnt ask to suffer like this all my life i have been bullied,abused and ostrasized because of the way i look shits terrible ngl i hope one day i get revenege on the people who wronged me

Jump off a cliff, to reach enlightenment

MFW I can only see my mid torso and above in the bathroom mirror when most other men can see to their pants :fuk:.

Being ugly wasn't enough. Had to get the double whammy of being a manlet too. Cruel existence. Nothing to do about it except to keep on keeping on. Life's got me on the ropes but I refuse to go down. If I do, I'm going down swinging.

MFW I can only see my mid torso and above in the bathroom mirror when most other men can see to their pants :fuk:.

Being ugly wasn't enough. Had to get the double whammy of being a manlet too. Cruel existence. Nothing to do about it except to keep on keeping on. Life's got me on the ropes but I refuse to go down. If I do, I'm going down swinging.

true