Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I look legitimately deformed in motion [WARNING: EXTREME SUBHUMANITY]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
https://i.imgur.com/5TLQsl0.gifv

Fucking kek @ people who called me a fakecel. Look at that jaw and eye asymmetry. Here's your daily reminder that static images don't mean shit.

You look good, you complete mentalcel. You also have good frame and height, so if you get more serious about gymcelling like I told you, then you'll be golden.

we should really do something about this

CopingGymcel said:
You look good, you complete mentalcel. You also have good frame and height, so if you get more serious about gymcelling like I told you, then you'll be golden.

actually he has a narrow face and close set eyes, giving him a goofy and low class appearance

he can settle for subprime women

I can't see what you're talking about man, 100% seriously I don't know what you're on about. You've got a bit of wonkyness to your features sure when you look in to the camera, but moving makes no difference and from the side you look better than the front. You look better in that video than your profile picture lol, the static image is worse.

You look worse in your profile pic than you do in the video.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_dysmorphic_disorder

In BDD's delusional variant, the flaw is imagined. If the flaw is actual, its importance is severely exaggerated

Interesting to see it in the wild.

skinnyfat said:
actually he has a narrow face and close set eyes, giving him a goofy and low class appearance

His eyes don't look close set and his face looks perfectly normal width. What are you talking about? Is he perfect looking? No. Is he anywhere near ugly? No.

JovanD said:

I agree. He clearly has BDD if he thinks he's deformed.

JovanD said:

more like attention whoring disorder aka female syndrome

You're all just a bunch of mentally ill normies and chadlites.

CopingGymcel said:
skinnyfat said:
His eyes don't look close set and his face looks perfectly normal width. What are you talking about? Is he perfect looking? No. Is he anywhere near ugly? No.

JovanD said:
I agree. He clearly has BDD if he thinks he's deformed.

what? his IPD is short as fuck

skinnyfat said:
what? his IPD is short as fuck

It's maybe a little close set, but not overly so. I don't think it's enough to make him ugly. The guy looks normal.

1200px-Chace_Crawford_2012_Shankbone.JPG

Close set eyes. Still looks good regardless.

Biggest mentalcel i've ever seen on here. Just watch your norwooding man.

Lol, fuck off. This is an insult to the people who are actually so fucking depressed about their looks they want to die. You must be some new form of super autist if you really think you're ugly.

How do you always manage to look like an autist when you record yourself?

You're not hot but you're definitely not subhuman

CopingGymcel said:

I'm pretty sure my frame is small actually. My wrists are 6.5 inches.

Solitarian_Walker said:
Lol, fuck off. This is an insult to the people who are actually so fucking depressed about their looks they want to die. You must be some new form of super autist if you really think you're ugly.

>Implying I'm not one of those people.

RopeForSluts said:
How do you always manage to look like an autist when you record yourself?

I'm open to constructive criticism. What would've been a non-autistic way to record this?

Framecel222 said:

I'm open to constructive criticism. What would've been a non-autistic way to record this?
You frame mog me to hell and you dare call your self "extreme subhuman" and use username "Framecel" you're 185cm tall for fuck sake!
And you seem buff enough. What the fuck is going on in your head?

If there was mentalcel of the year award, id say it goes to you.

Framecel222 said:

By frame I mean shoulder width. Wrist size is pretty irrelevant. Wrist size only determines how big your arms can get and people with big writs also tend to have larger forearms, that's it. It's not important at all. Your shoulder width looks good.

CopingGymcel said:

You mog me bro.

Framecel222 said:
Fucking kek @ people who called me a fakecel. Look at that jaw and eye asymmetry. Here's your daily reminder that static images don't mean shit.

you're right. static images don't mean shit.
because your avatar is a solid 4/10, but that video showed someone who was an easy 7 irl but too fucking insecure about his own looks to even approach a woman.

Looking like chad will only get the attention of women, it won't get them in your bed.
Mentalcel, not framecel.

CopingGymcel said:
Framecel222 said:
By frame I mean shoulder width. Wrist size is pretty irrelevant. Wrist size only determines how big your arms can get and people with big writs also tend to have larger forearms, that's it. It's not important at all. Your shoulder width looks good.

I'm pretty sure my shoulders are narrow as well. Is there a way to measure? My hypothesis is that my small waist makes my shoulders look broader than they are.

JovanD said:
Framecel222 said:
You frame mog me to hell and you dare call your self "extreme subhuman" and use username "Framecel" you're 185cm tall for fuck sake!
And you seem buff enough. What the fuck is going on in your head?
If there was mentalcel of the year award, id say it goes to you.

You mog me lol.

Framecel222 said:
I'm pretty sure my shoulders are narrow as well. Is there a way to measure? My hypothesis is that my small waist makes my shoulders look broader than they are.

You mog me lol.

You mog me bro.

Framecel222 said:

They're not narrow. I can't even see your waist in that video.

your not ugly enough to be incel

Framecel222 said:

You mog me lol.

You're 10cm taller than me and more buff.

CopingGymcel said:
They're not narrow. I can't even see your waist in that video.

Oh I thought you were talking about this pic that I posted before (warning: very gay lol) https://i.imgur.com/cp52786.png

I'm pretty sure they aren't broad though, they look small in the mirror and nobody IRL has ever told me they're broad.

JovanD said:
Framecel222 said:
You mog me lol.
You're 10cm taller than me and more buff.

F A C E

Framecel222 said:
Oh I thought you were talking about this pic that I posted before (warning: very gay lol) https://i.imgur.com/cp52786.png

I'm pretty sure they aren't broad though, they look small in the mirror and nobody IRL has ever told me they're broad.

F A C E

Your shoulder width is decent enough, far from narrow and you have a small waist. You also appear to have good chest insertions (you just need to add the mass). All you need to do is be more serious about the gym. Fix your diet and use the program I gave you. You have some really good potential. If you add some mass and get a nice V-taper, get really lean and get a tan, you'll look really good. You're also only 18, so you're not an oldcel with little time left. 

You're as volcel as it gets.

Bushladen008 said:
Framecel222 said:
You mog me lol.
You mog me bro.
You mog me

Someone drop the banhammer. For his own good.

ewww normie REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE         :huh: :sick: :disappointed:

Framecel222 said:

Dude, just get out the fucking house. You’re not even ugly and you’re tall enough. Serious, I see guys that look like you with girlfriends all the time. You must be a mentalcel for sure.

CopingGymcel said:
Your shoulder width is decent enough, far from narrow and you have a small waist. You also appear to have good chest insertions (you just need to add the mass). All you need to do is be more serious about the gym. Fix your diet and use the program I gave you. You have some really good potential. If you add some mass and get a nice V-taper, get really lean and get a tan, you'll look really good. You're also only 18, so you're not an oldcel with little time left. 

You're as volcel as it gets.

You're definitely right about the diet. Right now I eat McDonald's every other day and I probably consume half a pound of sugar a day. It's comically unhealthy.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NORMALFAAAGGGG GET OFF MY FUCKING BOOOOAAAARRRD!!!!!!!

I think ban here, and advise you to instead start posting on BDD forums

CopingGymcel said:

NekoStance said:
I think ban here, and advise you to instead start posting on BDD forums

https://www.psychforums.com/body-dysmorphic-disorder/

CopingGymcel said:
https://www.psychforums.com/body-dysmorphic-disorder/

yes he should start posting there

he doesn't belong here

Framecel222 said:
Oh I thought you were talking about this pic that I posted before (warning: very gay lol) https://i.imgur.com/cp52786.png
Okay. You legit look bad in that pic. Profile pic is only slightly better, but video shows you looks are solid to pretty good.

Sparky said:
You have flaws but they are very fixable

You are a bloatcel and have lots of moles. Can easily get them removed and start gymcelling.

Meanwhile I may have to go through LL

I have 0 moles, it's acne + acne scars. You're right about the bloat, idk what to do about it though because I'm too skinny to cut.

ItheIthe said:
Someone drop the banhammer. For his own good.

Exactly. He needs therapy fast. If he has autism, then I dunno what to say.

Framecel222 said:

Fucking kek @ people who called me a fakecel. Look at that jaw and eye asymmetry. Here's your daily reminder that static images don't mean shit.

You are not deformed. You look better than me, so there is no way that you are incel. You're a higher tier norman than I am. I think you could be Chad lite if you put in the effort.

You don't look like a chad, but you should be able to easily get women. You are a mentalcel, probably a lot like how I was. Seriously, go to therapy. A good therapist helps. If they try to send you to a female therapist tell them to fuck off and find a male therapist. Female therapists are completely useless for incels.

at worst your head is oversized for your shoulder width, the one picture your forehead looks big but in motion it looks norman.
face is above average, and you have a good profile.
you're one of the only posters that the gym meme could actually work for. mentalcel 100%

He got good frame, this is what bad frame looks like https://imgur.com/a/STtB9

PSL ratings give you autism. Nobody IRL cares if your jaw is assymetric as long as your facial harmony is ok. You're normie scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.