Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I literally only want one thing and it's fucking disgusting

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
Warning, low T thread ahead.

One of my most desired wishes is to lie in bed next to a nice foid and watch movies.
Especially horror movies, I'm not that a huge fan of horror movies, but with a female on my side it would be the ultimate LifeFuel experience.
I don't even think about sexual things, the cuddling would be enough to max out my LifeFuel level.

But yeah, I was born as an ugly male, so it's over.

Why tf is everyone here so obsessed with horror movies? They're all fucking shit and boring

Why tf is everyone here so obsessed with horror movies? They're all fucking shit and boring
Take that back ya cunt. Horror movies and creepypastas are life.

idk i prefer dark and depressing thriller movies that have sad endings like possum and not as many cringy jump scares. Movies that expose and document the grim reality of life through bleak and abstract plots are worth watching to me

Sexhavers say that women are so basic that they get aroused after watching horror movies. But yeah, for us incels, watching those movies is retarded.

Stfu anglo bitch your horror movies all consist of someone with straight teeth who has free speech

Dunno, they give me some kind of stress, but in a good way. I like that feeling.
idk i prefer dark and depressing thriller movies like possum that have sad endings like possum and not as many cringy jump scares
I agree, thriller is probably the best movie genre imo.

Horror movies take us to our most primal, most instinctual, most pure. I guess we just wanna see a gril when she's at her most emotional.

I don't like watching movies with other people, especially if I've seen the movie and they haven't. It makes me uneasy.

Sounds comfy.

Horror movies take us to our most primal, most instinctual, most pure. I guess we just wanna see a gril when she's at her most emotional.
ye but when theres a 'scary' part i just remind myself that its all in a studio and its fake and they're all actors and the tiniest scent of fear that i had instantly vanishes into null. they're pointless to watch. even if ur not wacthing to be scared theres nothing else good about them
Stfu anglo bitch your horror movies all consist of someone with straight teeth who has free speech
i dont think there are any british horror movies ngl cuz we aint low iq enuf to make pointless shit like that innit
Take that back ya cunt. Horror movies and creepypastas are life.
never liked horror movies but i liked creepypastas when i was 12 but i feel nothing when i read them now

just want to spoon and then coooom on a bitch FFS

ye but when theres a 'scary' part i just remind myself that its all in a studio and its fake and they're all actors and the tiniest scent of fear that i had instantly vanishes into null. they're pointless to watch. even if ur not wacthing to be scared theres nothing else good about them

Why do that? It sounds like a conscious action you take.

LMFAO. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

You are coping into another universe right now.

tfw no gf to watch Hausu with

I just want to go on a vacation to a cultural European city with a slim foid. Eat ice cream, take photographs, visit museums, restaurants. Have a beer in the evening while playing pool.

Not allowed to be normal :(

I'm the same way. If I could just have some girl to hold, perhaps play video games we both like or watch a movie with, I'd be happy. No sex necessary in any of that.

But I'm smart enough to know by now that something like that won't ever happen in this lifetime. And at times, it's crushing.

All the new horror movies suck big time. If I wasn’t subhuman then I would like to play video games with a girl.

I wanna play mario kart with a girlfriend. over