Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I literally had a romantic dream where a foid just stood next to me and nothing else and it felt awesome

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
Incels know that "rejection" and "attraction" are very literal concepts. People will stand around attractive people for no particular reason. Unattractive people get the opposite treatment. This subconscious knowledge yielded me a positive dream where nothing more happened than a foid wanting to stand next to me. The dream was very nice in my opinion. :feelsohh:

How cute. I once dreamed of a little girl sitting on my lap while I told her stories. There was no sexual connotation to it, mind you. Just a sweet moment in my imagination that sadly didn't last forever.

How cute. I once dreamed of a little girl sitting on my lap while I told her stories. There was no sexual connotation to it, mind you. Just a sweet moment in my imagination that sadly didn't last forever.
Yeah, not sexual here either. Seems like it's body trying to communicate that it desires affection.

Yeah, dreams like that are quite warming. But once you wake up its suifuel lol

Yeah, dreams like that are quite warming. But once you wake up its suifuel lol
It's horrible because there is no masturbation for hugs