Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I literally count down the hours and minutes till i can go to sleep again.

Joelossus

Joelossus

high T af, and a psychopath
-
Recently i hate being awake so fucking much, that i started counting down the hours and minutes until i know i will be tired enough to fall asleep again. Non of my copes are working anymore, i can't play video games anymore, fapping has lost it's appeal, and i'm not even capable of escaping in my daydream worlds anymore. Life fucking sucks, even more than it already did just a few weeks ago, i don't know what to do anymore.
:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
:feelsLightsaber:

Last edited:
its not good sign when copes stop work

Same until my depression meds started fucking with my sleep. I'm trying to wean off them but my dreams are very foggy and I feel so tired I kinda dread sleeping.

I sleep until 2 pm everyday and I go to bed at midnight so Im awake usually for less than 10 hrs. All of that time is spent sitting in front of my PC. I can't even find a wagecuck job

Images 16

hamlossus will be waiting for you in truecel heaven

tumblr_pqr8oaIgXO1uqkuw9o1_400.gif

I like sleeping too bro :ha..feels:

tumblr_pqr8oaIgXO1uqkuw9o1_400.gif

I like sleeping too bro :ha..feels:
Being unaware of your circumstances for a couple of hours is truly a bless ngl.
I sleep until 2 pm everyday and I go to bed at midnight so Im awake usually for less than 10 hrs. All of that time is spent sitting in front of my PC. I can't even find a wagecuck job
How do you manage to fall asleep, after only being awake for 10 hours? Do you use sleep medication?

Last edited:
Recently i hate being awake so fucking much, that i started counting down the hours and minutes until i know i will be tired enough to fall asleep again. Non of my copes are working anymore, i can't play video games anymore, fapping has lost it's appeal, and i'm not even capable of escaping in my daydream worlds anymore. Life fucking sucks, even more than it already did just a few weeks ago, i don't know what to do anymore.
:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
:feelsLightsaber:
Are you neet?

U described me boyo tbh

i enjoy waking up early in the morning ngl

I slwpt 12 hours today and my parents got mad a t me jfl

I wish i enjoyed sleeping, i have nothing to look forward to.

same man i love sleeping so much, wish i could sleep forever

what do you do on your pc?

Find better copes

sleeping isnt what it once was either because i wake up with random boners and no real hole to put it in, the jack off shit isnt cutting it anymore.

I can take this sedative pill and sleep for 15 hours straight srs but then I feel like a zombie when I'm awake. It's a really shitty feeling and I just want to go back to bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back